Aluminum Door Sills Round 2

Someone emailed me about shipping to Canada. I modified the shipping settings so Canada is now accepted. I replied and not sure if he got my email. Either way shipping to Canada is now available, so if you're reading this go ahead and try again.

Thanks. Got the email and placed the order for 2 sets of sills, style #2, 1 in chrome and other black anodized. Plus a chrome oil cap cover.

I posted a list at the beginning of this thread on the number of chrome sets on order. Hopefully we can hit the 12 that way I can save some money and give it back to you guys.

I also advised one of my guys at TCCoA with a Cougar about this, hope you can get enough interest to make it happen.

Thanks. I've posted on TCCoA and Facebook as well. I would really like to order a set. Hopefully we'll be able to get them made for us XR7 guys.

I posted a list at the beginning of this thread on the number of chrome sets on order. Hopefully we can hit the 12 that way I can save some money and give it back to you guys.
If the price drops $20 per set and you are short two sets to get the total to 12 orders, I do not mind to upgrade my order for two polish sets to two chrome .

racecougar and XR7 Dave you guys can go ahead and purchase the XR7 sills now, I went ahead and added the option even if I build the third pair as an extra. I didn't want to keep you guys from dressing up your cars how you want, i know i would be bummed out if I couldn't have something because my car was a different model.

racecougar and XR7 Dave you guys can go ahead and purchase the XR7 sills now, I went ahead and added the option even if I build the third pair as an extra. I didn't want to keep you guys from dressing up your cars how you want, i know i would be bummed out if I couldn't have something because my car was a different model.

Thankyou! I'll place my order shortly...as soon as I decide between contrast and chrome. :)

EDIT: Ended up ordering style 7 in chrome. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Yes, thank you for dong these! I've been waiting for another run them and just ordered a set of style 2 with clear.

Eric

We're up to 6 orders on chrome with falcon20x willing to change his 2 polish orders for chrome, so we really need only 4 more now.

Ordering has tapered off a lot, nothing in the last couple of days. Just wondering if there were a few out there waiting to the end maybe to gather some money together or is this gonna be everyone interested.

I can close up ordering at the end of the week to get these started right away and get them out faster to those who have already paid, or stick it out until the initial date of August 4th, what do you guys think?

Back