Aluminum Door Sills Round 2

Personally, I'm OK with waiting until the original advertised end date.

edit: ugh, I should have switched to the next page and would have seen the other responses.

No worries guys, as long as there's still interest i'll hold off until the initial closing date.

I know with the GBs I have done - usually the last day and day after are when the most orders come in. :p;). Ride it out I am sure others will purchase these.

-Tim

That will be fun explaining that one to my wife, but I ordered a set of black annodized :D I can't wait to get them.

Thanks for making another run of the sill plates. I ordered a set of polished with clear on the 19th so please add me to the list..

Eric

@OP the list on the #1 post is for CHROME purchases and noted for there is a price break at 12 orders... Only thing I can think of ...or perhaps it was a general saying to state an order was placed. :confused:

-Tim

^^ What Tim said. The list on the first post was just to track how many CHROME orders we had for the price break im trying to get. You ordered polished so need to worry about that.

I also had an email list going on to notify some guys when this group buy was going to start. You already ordered so no need to worry about that too.

Thanks Tim. Yes i failed to read careful enough that the list on post #1 was for chrome only. Just too happy to see that another run these were being made.

Eric

I appreciate you waiting until the close date to begin work on these, as I'm waiting until next payday, August 1st, to order and pay for my set. It will be the door sill style 2 in black anodize. I assume that is the "contrast cut" option for $175?

Back