Aluminum Door Sills Round 2

I ordered a set of sills. my 3 rd set! i would like a coolant cap also, if you engrave them that would be great, but if not thats good!

thanks for all your great products!

Nice work! Glad you are doing this.

I have another part idea - the plastic insert in the dash of the 89-93's all break due to crappy design on Ford's part. I wonder if it could me made from billet. Would look really sweet!

Nice work! Glad you are doing this.

I have another part idea - the plastic insert in the dash of the 89-93's all break due to crappy design on Ford's part. I wonder if it could me made from billet. Would look really sweet!

Are you referring to the one above the glove box?...if you are, mine is broken and i've repaired the clips a couple of times...maybe a billet one IS due:cool:

I also would like a coolant bleeder cap. I like the idea of the original lettering, but plain will be just fine if that's how it works out. Thanks for doing this great stuff for our cars!

Ray.

I'm not interested in a bleeder cap, but I have been thinking about the oil filler cap - could we make a deal on that instead by chance?

-Andy

deleted the post. going to create a new thread for the coolant/bleeder cap instead of mixing these threads together

Last edited:
I'll take a bleeder cap if you haven't shipped my contrast set and oil cap yet!

Super excited. Thank you for making these custom parts!

Jeramie

Love the picture :) I can't wait to get them and install them.

Also, I'm assuming you saw my PM reply about the cap? I know you've been busy - just want to make sure.

We got one of those too!
100_4254_zps5b54694c.jpg

Dutifully guarding the ultra valuable Blue SC!

Back