2015 Carlisle Hotel

Brian didnt here back in regards to tire sizing on my SC

Going with 18's from Brad at The Custom Wheel Shop

What will look better 245's all around or 245's on front and 275's on rear?
Looks is obviously a personal preference thing. Personally, I like staggered tire sizes.

The advantage of going 245's all the way around is that you can rotate the tires after you burn several thousand miles off of them doing burnouts :)

Looks is obviously a personal preference thing. Personally, I like staggered tire sizes.

The advantage of going 245's all the way around is that you can rotate the tires after you burn several thousand miles off of them doing burnouts :)

LMFAO

Agreed! Although i am going for looks not practicality, car doesn't get driven much at all it only comes out during the nice weather, lucky if it gets 2,000-3,000 average a year over its lifetime! Probably less now. It didn't get much usage last year, and this year even less it only came out once or twice! The last two years i only put total maybe 1000 miles on it not even. :D

Whats your take on the possible rubbing issue in the rear depending on how low the car is dropped?Right now its stock height but I am looking to drop it 1.7" if not this year then by next year spring of 2016. :confused:

Just booked a room for Liz and I at the Scottish Inn in New Cumberland,Pa for $130. Next year I won't wait till the last minute to get a room and stay at the host hotel like I have always done. Anybody else staying here ? doubt it lol

Chris C.

FYI to any last minute people - or earlier arrival people.

Just booked a room at the Super 8 Motel (the SCCoA Stomping ground BACK IN THE DAY) for $65 +tax for Thursday...last minute decision to come early. This place is right next door to the Hotel Carlisle (again Stomping ground BACK IN THE DAY) and across the street from The Middlesex Diner. Again this is just for the 1 night..I will be at Park Inn for the remaining portion of the time in Carlisle.

If anyone is interested in grabbing breakfast Friday morning at the diner before heading to the show field, hit me up.

-Tim

Last edited:
FYI to any last minute people - or earlier arrival people.

Just booked a room at the Super 8 Motel (the SCCoA Stomping ground BACK IN THE DAY) for $65 +tax for Thursday...last minute decision to come early. This place is right next door to the Hotel Carlisle (again Stomping ground BACK IN THE DAY) and across the street from The Middlesex Diner. Again this is just for the 1 night..I will be at Park Inn for the remaining portion of the time in Carlisle.

If anyone is interested in grabbing breakfast Friday morning at the diner before heading to the show field, hit me up.

-Tim
I'll be there Thursday afternoon and might be able to meet for breakfast. Do you still have the same phone number as last year? If so, I can give you a call. If not, shoot me a PM.

I'll be there Thursday afternoon and might be able to meet for breakfast. Do you still have the same phone number as last year? If so, I can give you a call. If not, shoot me a PM.

Yes number is still the same, call or text me once in town. We will be arriving Thursday eve probably after 10p as Sheena has an appointment with the florist for wedding arrangements.

-Tim

Back