Time for another meet.

Mike Puckett

SCCoA Member
Some of the local guys have been asking about another luncheon meet so we've decided to schedule one for next Sunday August 3rd. We're trying a new place this time that should be convenient to the guys on the west side. We'll meet at the Prado shopping center on Roswell Rd at I-285. If you're coming from the eastside of town get off at Roswell Rd and turn left and go back across the bridge. Turn right at about the 3rd parking lot turn in. Turn before the Target. If you're coming from the westside of town, get off at Roswell Rd and turn right. Go down to the 3rd right turn as above. There are 2 places, Taco mac and 5 Seasons Brewing Co. If one is too busy or not up to par we can try the other. Let's try to park as close to the front of 5 Seasons as we can. It is towards the back while Taco mac is more towards the front. Make it out usual time of 1 pm. Hope to see you there.

Have a question

Mike,

I won't be able to attend the meeting, however, I have a question.
I have a 1992 m5r2 out of my 1992 sc. I have the carbon fiber lined blocker rings/synchronizers.
A member said you have your own shop. How much would you charge to rebuild the trans? It will be out of the car, as I' am having it replaced with a 94/95, that I bought from Ryan at the sc shop.
This will be done once I have the funds.

Thank you,
Jim JOHN 3:16

I will be there!!

Mike that was me. He needs a tranny and figured you might want to do it. Hope I didn't step out of line!!:D

No problem. I don't have a shop exactly but do them in my basement. I charge $200 labor to rebuild an M5R2 and you supply the parts which apparently you have. It usually takes me 3 or 4 evenings to get it done.

Time for another meet

No problem. I don't have a shop exactly but do them in my basement. I charge $200 labor to rebuild an M5R2 and you supply the parts which apparently you have. It usually takes me 3 or 4 evenings to get it done.

Reverse has been popping out of gear. Where would I get a slider, and how much does it go for?
Also, I will have to let you know when I can have it done, as getting the trans replaced broke me for now.

Thank you,
Jim JOHN 3:16

Meet this weekend

Mike, August 3rd, this Sunday, works for me. Will try to be there with another SC this time.

Cheers, glenn

That is affirmative

Will have to arrange for another trip to pick that up, not this Sunday. I will explain but yes, I'd like to secure it.

Glenn, are you still interested in the '94 trannys?

Mike, just got a 94/95 5 Spd ECC and the console cover to continue the auto to 5 Speed conversion. After the SC Shootout let me know if you still have the 94's tranny available.

glenn

I still have them Glenn. Will you be at the shootout?
We are having a lunch get together this Sunday the 5th at Hooters Gwinnett Place Mall at 1pm.

I still have them Glenn. Will you be at the shootout?
We are having a lunch get together this Sunday the 5th at Hooters Gwinnett Place Mall at 1pm.

I take it you are not going? Neither am I this year. I will see if I can wiggle out and join you this Sunday at Gwinnett.

glenn

Back