Nostalgia Pics

Found a few more pics
cayugaoct.JPGA4120193.JPGA4120252.JPGSteev.Les@ the Dyno.JPG

You always know Greg Colemans car by that eternal dent in his door LOL
The HUGE guy is me or i was huge
Sean Mattison, Me, Bill McNeil
Bill McNeil is the young looking guy
Older gent around the motor is Tom(I forget his last name) built many an SC engine for SCCOA guys and Mustang V6 crowd
Can't recall who was at the Dyno with me, Steve Tbirdsc357

Last edited:
Good to see you around Les....it was me and you at the dyno that day, different Steve....I even had hair lol. If im not mistaken, I took the pic with you by your car at St thomas (4th one down)....and I believe thats Tom by the motor

Last edited:
Thanks Paul,Tom Morana, he had some heart problems if I recall so good he lost weight. I hope he's doing ok , he was a good guy.

I see Les, Wayne, Kirk, Vengust, Ed in the background

Me and Varrick

wayne, john, andrew and bruce

Bill and Kendra (ryan's wife)

Me bruce and Ryan

Last edited:
Is that us at Carlisle way back when Steve? Like maybe 2002-2003?

MMMm maybe not Carlisle. The one with Kendra looks like St Thomas Dragway.

Last edited:
Fines Ford Show n Shine 2003 or 2004. The tall guy in the white hat in the third picture is me.
Alan

of course I'm selling parts at a meet.....

Great pics guys, the club was booming back in the early 2000's...........many good times.

Back in April our laptop's hard drive took a dump, with of course, all our un saved data...........so, I dont have any pics to add.

I hear you Ryan I have smoked so many hard drives over the years and every damned time....backup..what back up :mad:

I was lucky to find what I did still in the forums.

I think we could Drew but it wouldn't as easy as those years Ryan mentioned when the club was just smokin We still have more posts and threads than any other club chapter in North America

Last edited:
Blast from the past!

Wow! ...That's all I can say. Wow!

Some great pics depicting some even better times!

Hope all you ol' fellers are doing great.

Noah turned 16 this past April. He keeps asking me if I can buy back my SC. ...Wonder why. ;)

Carlisle 2005 - 004.jpg

This one was from the drive back from Carlisle in 2005. That's Bill McNeil and I. Bill had sold his SC by then, I believe, and he road to and from with me.

That was a fun trip for me. It started with the new stereo shaking the rearview mirror right off the windshield before we got over the St. Catharines Skyway. Then when we tried making a trip to visit Mr. Kuhn a little ways away from Carlisle, I lost a right front brake caliper bolt on the way back and had to beg a fellow SC'er to come out with his car float and haul me back to the hotel, and scramble to get tools and hardware to fix it enough I could drive the car the rest of the weekend. I think there's probably still a pretty nasty groove around the inside circumference of the one Cobra rim from that (Denis?). However, the car took first in it's class, and I quickly forgot about all the little mishaps, and we drove home on a pretty good high.

Good times, guys! Good times!

From a meet on 10/4/2004, Greg and Nikki
IMG_0057.jpg

From a trip to Cayuga (Toronto Motorsports Park), here's Les and date, and Noah and I.
NoahAtCayuga1.jpg

One of Ed at the GTAMC BBQ back in '04 in the parking lot at the Ford plant in Oakville.
GTAMC BBQ '04 - 001.jpg

...And I managed to park next to Wayne Ing's car at this one.
GTAMC BBQ '04 - 008.jpg

Dave Dalke at my old house helping swap in the engine he built for me after I spun a rod bearing in the original motor.
Installation.jpg

Steve Richards and I preparing to install the stroker motor he had Tom Morana build for him.
Steve's Engine Install - 009.jpg

...And Jason Wild pitching in too.
Steve's Engine Install - 012.jpg

...Almost buttoned up and ready to fire.
Steve's Engine Install - 034.jpg

The finished product (minus the wiper modules and cowls).
Steve's Engine Install - 049.jpg

Those were some long days and late nights.

Back