CLOSED Set of 4 tokicos CLOSED

BirdofPrey97

All,

I have a vendor that has the rears currently and is working with Tokico to have the fronts by October. The price will be $586.70 shipped in the lower 48 states. If this is of interest to you please let me know. 4 sets possible 6 will be available.

Tokico has said they will get the first sets of fronts that are available within the USA.

Hope this can help some of you out.

The rears can be ordered now but I would suggest awaiting the fronts to be done and get it all in 1 order.

Last edited:
If everyone orders that has PM'd me thus far there are 3 complete sets left to be ordered. Just a reminder that the rears will ship right away, but the fronts are due to arrive in Oct. and be shipped when they arrive. If you want a set please PM your name and I will respond with the ordering information.

Thanks for the explanation. Guess I either didn't see that in the description or overlooked it. Not to hi-jack this thread but isn't there anybody who could rebuild these?? Maybe a silly idea.

isn't there anybody who could rebuild these??
Tokicos come with a lifetime warranty. The issue has been that the manufacturer of these shocks in the US folded up and that's a major reason they have t been available. I have a set of rears that have needed rebuilt for several years but the company they were purchased from is gone and the manufacture for Tokico within the us also folded. A new manufacture has taken on the assembly process within the US but doesn't have inventory for the manufacturing let alone repair. Give it time and it will happen.

Just ordered my set; very easy and all quetions were answered by the vendor in a very timely manner. Todd, thank you very much for putting the pieces together to make this available for us :cool:

Just ordered my set; very easy and all quetions were answered by the vendor in a very timely manner. Todd, thank you very much for putting the pieces together to make this available for us :cool:

Happy it worked out for you. Anyone has questions ask away.

I know they have at least one more complete set as of yesterday morning.

They have opened up the orders for just fronts or rear, but that may effect what's available as a complete set from my understanding of what I was told.

Back