Carlisle 2015 Thunderbird 60 Anniversary

Liz and I are planning to go next year...guess we should get a room ASAP. The UnderBird seems to be drinking a little too much coolant so going to see what I can do about that. We will be there no matter what.Hope to see 50+ birds.

Chris C.

Also there

Just booked on Fairgrounds for one of the SC to be there. 20% holiday discount! See you all there.

Colonel (ret) Glenn

I never received that email either :mad:

I registered during the holiday sale in December as I always do; 2 years in a row I'll have my SC there! Beat that Damon! :p

i will be there

i had a great time last year but this year i plan to bring the bird. Looking foward to it:D
Hey is anyone making shirts again for us? If we have any form last year I want another one and of course a new one..

Last edited:
Really I'll be there this year. I will also be promoting this meet every chance I get, just like the Shootout. The STL area group has been talking about this since our July 4th party, and pretty much all the TBU guys will be attending this year.

I'm hoping we can get 60 cars registered.

David

Looking forward to meeting you too Dave.

I registered on 4/27. Does anybody have any idea how many are registered so far? Are we close to 60 ... past 60 ... ?

Back