Looking to buy a new vehicle in chicagoland area? I can help

franky_402

Hey everyone i thought i would post up here to let you guys know if your in the market for a new vehicle to come see me. I work for an auto group with seven stores i can sell at. My main store is a mazda, ram, dodge, jeep, chrysler, and Volkswagen dealer. I also have access to ford, lincoln, kia, chevy, gm, toyota, scion, honda and all used inventory throughout those stores.

Billwalsh is the groups main page and can find all of our inventory for all locations. were located about an hour or so southwest of chicago.

I can also dealer locate special vehicles or factory order. If you purchase a vehicle at my home location it comes with a lifetime powertrain warranty as well. Unlimited miles, unlimited time of ownership, no deductible or money out of your pocket for repairs as long as you take care the vehicle according to manufacturers specifications.

My group prices our vehicles very aggressively and we are no hassle dealer. If anyone has any questions let me know and i will help out as much as i can. Its always nice to deal with someone you know.

Volkswagen also extended the turbocharged sales event until sept 2nd which is 1,000$ rebate on top of our already below sticker price and lifetime warranty!

Thought id share with everyone and maybe i can help someone out along the way!

If this post upsets anyone let me know and i can take it down or have it moved somewhere else.

Back