Thread: New member intro

New member intro

Hey guys!

I can't claim to be a SC owner, but I have been a Mark VIII owner for about 12 years now.

My current Mark VIII IS A 98 black/black LSC with about 113k miles. I've owned it since 2004 with about 58k miles on it. I've made a number of mods to it, including the Koni shock cartridges in the front air shocks, and hub swap with Cobra brakes and black-chrome FR500 wheels, just to name a couple.

It was suggested to me that I should join and let you guys know of some of the products that I make and sell for the MN-12's and FN-10's. When DLF (RIP) passed away last year, I had the opportunity to help out Donna by purchasing some of Doug's tools/equipment and any plans for the products that he made/sold that she could find. I had the good fortune to learn my way around a machine shop while I was in the Navy, and my attention to detail (translation--OCD, lol) lent itself well to carrying on Doug's product line. I know it's generally frowned-upon for a newbie to jump onto a forum and start selling stuff right away, but I hope some consideration can be made for this "unique" situation.

So far, I've been able to offer everything that Doug used to make at the same price, or below, what he used to sell them for. Any questions about products, feel free to ask...

Because I love pictures, here's some of my recent work. I've been machining for many years, including some of my own products, and have been offering Doug's lineup for about a year now.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  368.0 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  395.5 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  382.9 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  398.5 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  200.7 KB

Thanks for joining the forum! I am just getting back into SCs after 10 years, so I haven't been into the goings-on much since then, but I have to say it's pretty cool to see his work being continued on like that. A great example of the strength behind this little community.

Definitely.

I really enjoy doing this kind of stuff, and I really like the Mark VIII/Tbird/Cougar community, so I'm glad to help out.