2014 Shootout Parts for Sale: Racing, Performance, Factory

oooh guage faces,picture please.I changed mine in a 97 i once had and they were not as clear and clean as the factory ones.so i never did it again,but im open

oooh guage faces,picture please.I changed mine in a 97 i once had and they were not as clear and clean as the factory ones.so i never did it again,but im open

IMG_0780.jpg

Looks like I swiped the oil pressure needle awhile back...I'll send one with the cluster. :rolleyes:

Let me know! I'm not sure where this set came from or how many were made...but it sure is unique.

TTT

Added some more parts:

Complete 92-95 TBird black bar taillight set (few small cracks, decent overall shape) - $40
Complete 92-95 SC Taillight set (very nice overall condition) - $125
89 Black Trunklid - $25

More items sold!

TTT

Got enough money to buy the fuel system upgrade stuff. Now for the drag slicks!! :D Thanks everyone who has purchased so far!

If you really want something - let me know. I can work with you on prices and even pre-shootout shipping/delivery. :)

I can make the keyless entry to remote entry conversion kit too. (Limited supply though)

If you have a car with keypad entry, I can make a custom plug-and-play module that will allow you to retain usage of your keypad PLUS use a key fob! (Included)

I might be able to have one ready before the shootout...maybe more. I can do $100 plus shipping - includes one factory Ford key fob (pre-programmed, with new battery), and the plug and play module. This will not transfer the "battery saver" functionality from later cars to early cars and also will not allow usage of the "panic" feature. I can give instructions on how to wire the horn and parking lights up to make the panic feature work, if desired. (Only takes two wires and is pretty simple, especially for the lights)

Also, although I don't really want to, lol... I can rewire dashboards between early/late TBirds, Cougars, Mark VIII's, if anyone else is interested in having this done. It will take some time though. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Matt,

Can you PM me a picture of this and does it include the wiring harness ?

Snow Performance Alcohol Controller VC-100 (boost-controlled): $40

Thanks, David

Some more stuff:

96/97 Exterior Door Handles w/lock cylinders and (1) key: $30/pr. (Have one black set and one white set with typical wear on the paint)

Back