Odd request...Caster/camber/toe lock plate welded on frame

89XR7TD

SCCoA Member
If someone can cut off the U shaped Plate that goes around the oval shaped adjusting bolt on the driver side on the front LCA which locks in place that big oval washer/indicator for when adjusting your alignment....if anyone has a parts car and understands what im talking about well Holla back LoL

Mine broke off i guess from using the torch and prying to get the old bolt out to replace my front LCA

If someone can cut off the U shaped Plate that goes around the oval shaped adjusting bolt on the driver side on the front LCA which locks in place that big oval washer/indicator for when adjusting your alignment....if anyone has a parts car and understands what im talking about well Holla back LoL

Mine broke off i guess from using the torch and prying to get the old bolt out to replace my front LCA

Bro I have parts car , take a pic of what u want and ill cut it , good thing it hasnt been scrapped yet :D

yellow circle area...front is shown but needing the back side U shape :)

This is aftermarket K member

Attachments

• kmember2.jpg
    kmember2.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 130
I have a stack of those peices (for the tubular k-members). It's not exactly like the stocker, but it functions in the same way. Cover shipping and it's yours.

~Jay

Tom give a call at 215 943 2007 there a guys in trenton who needs some info

I think u have info he needs thanks

Ken, Thanks for the offer but I'm just gonna weld some metal pieces around the bolt/washer to keep it from moving around.

How's it going BTW? Your car looked really nice at Carslisle!!!! Black is bad as helll!!!

Jackpot....

20140912_191458_zps7d2039f5.jpg

Ken, Thanks for the offer but I'm just gonna weld some metal pieces around the bolt/washer to keep it from moving around.

How's it going BTW? Your car looked really nice at Carslisle!!!! Black is bad as helll!!!

Tom,
Thanks.....my car has been off the road since carlisle. Im still working on fixing my cooling issue. I have been so busy. I hope to get back to working on it over the next week or 2
Ken

Ken, hope you figure out your cooling issue!!!

Jay, Thanks you the man!!! Got the piece yesterday and welded it in and all is well again :)
Onto the alignment rack to make the final adjustments and tighten her up :)

Back