WTB timing cover studs

quatrini

I bent the two studs removing my timing cover. Hoping maybe someone has some laying around, i cant find them anywhere. I found out (after i bent mine) the best way to get them out is to jam 2 nuts together on one and it then allows you to ise the inside nut as a hex to twist the stud out.
Someone help me out.
How does 15 shipped sound?

I bent the two studs removing my timing cover. Hoping maybe someone has some laying around, i cant find them anywhere. I found out (after i bent mine) the best way to get them out is to jam 2 nuts together on one and it then allows you to ise the inside nut as a hex to twist the stud out.
Someone help me out.
How does 15 shipped sound?
Can you post pictures of the ones you are talking about. I should have them
Ken

I dont actually have a picture of them, and i trashed them cause i couldnt use them. Ill see if i can find a picture online. But yeah its the two studs that stick out the front of the block that the timing chain cover and water pump go over.

I dont actually have a picture of them, and i trashed them cause i couldnt use them. Ill see if i can find a picture online. But yeah its the two studs that stick out the front of the block that the timing chain cover and water pump go over.

Nick just let me know if Ken cant help you out of this.
Don't want to be stepping on toes :D

Back