2014 Shootout Registrations - ONLINE REGISTRATIONS CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT!!!!

I'll register today, but at this time unsure if I'll be racing. Currently laid up with a messed up right ankle and crutches.... i'll be driving the truck with no car in tow if still this way in 2 weeks.

I'll register today, but at this time unsure if I'll be racing. Currently laid up with a messed up right ankle and crutches.... i'll be driving the truck with no car in tow if still this way in 2 weeks.

Man you'll do anything not to line up against me:rolleyes::D:D:D

Ken

Good thing you have an automatic....just tape up your ankle and everything will be fine.

well folks, after much thought and several things working against us we arent planning on coming. My daughter has a big county cross country meet Saturday, but if she does not run, we might come down to hangout. We HATE to miss it. My back is really hurting and need to put money towards some theraphy, so something has to go. We wish all a great shootout.

Mel & Matt

hotel spot opened up, act quick

i just cancelled my parents room, so if someone needs one at the hampton there yz go...we will be keeping ours until we know if my daughter will qualifty for the county meet. If we cancel, I will give u all a heads up on the room

Extra room

Anyone have an extra room booked at the Hampton Inn? I have waited too late again.

Anyone have an extra room booked at the Hampton Inn? I have waited too late again.
I am booked at the quality inn and suites right next door with my military discount I booked a suite for the price of a reg room at the hampton

Back