Did you guys vote on the next event?

John Shelton

Sorry, GodFather...

Once you left, we immediately collapsed into our usual disorganization. Why, one of us even backed into the dyno bay. You're our glue, dude!

No kidding I though I saw a few 727's and DC 10's circleing thinking that was LAX the way that blower sounded!!!

Al

Ron - I decided not to go to Carlsbad this weekend, but to hang around LA. I just noticed that Irwindale added Thursday evening, 12/5; that might be a possibility.

Carlos - Nope, not a stock block, it's had some work.

JS

I figured it wasnt stock. The thing sounded like a turbine. So did irwindale extend the season to 12/5 ? al and I were talking about going there. John i heard you kicked butt and took names when u were there.

Hey hey, i have pulley and an exhuast lol. OH you just wait, and i'll have more bolt on than you can count.

ps damn egr sensor is 112 bucks and of course special ordered.

Call Dan at 5 star ford, it will take a bit longer but i think he hooks it up with the prices. Caost to Coast SC (anthony) has the number.

Al

Aww no offense taking Ron. The car ran very slow, but i dont know if you missed it but i replaced the tps sensor today and i told al its running alot stronger on the top end. Im unsure of how much power i gained, but im just trying to get als goat. Its all in good fun.

Gonna need more than a little sensor to bring back those ponies Carlos :p Try using some NAWS. Seriously bro, I was detonating almost about as bad as you were and my dyno numbers were pretty low compared to what theyshould have been. Can you email me your sheet to see the frequency and amplitude of your waves and comapre them to mine.

Al

Rebuild's got like 6-7k on it, Tranny's got a shift kit, Magnaflow resonator and Flowmaster Delta 40 mufflers on stock piping : barf :ZR Intake, fuel pump (250 Walbro) , tranny cooler, steel idler pulleys, the rest is stock. No REAL power adders, just getting it running a bit more reliable.

Al

By march, I should have a complete MP intake system. Im debating on putting a 'real' shift kit in the car. Not sure of which one i want to go with: transgo, art car <-- on sale or b&m

Five Star Ford

Here's the info!
Five Star Ford of Scottsdale, AZ
Parts Director - Dan Newman
Toll Free (800) 866-1520
Email parts@fivestarford.com

Tell him your are with the T-Bird group and hang on when you get the price, it really is amazing sometimes. He marks considerably below retail-then gives us a discount (and no tax) while the local stealership marks way above retail (charges tax) and acts like they are doing YOU a favor! The shipping is fast and cheap. The longest that he has had to wait for a part to come in was 1 day then he shipped and I had it a day later. Good luck.

Anthony

p.s. Sorry it took so long!

Back