Mduralia

BossRoss45

I want to give MDURALIA a shout out. I recently purchased his 1994 SC and I must say, this car is in awesome condition. Other than the issues, which he did point out, this car is ready to go. I live in TX and he in SC. We communicated daily and within a couple of talking I had the vehicle. He cleaned the car and ensured the car was ready for travel. Unfortunately, I couldn't get there to drive it back so we worked together to have it transported to TX. He babied that car and ensured that it was put on the trailer without any damage and stayed in contact with me until the car arrived two days later. On my end I ensured he received the money as I promised.

MDURALIA sold me a beautiful car and very well taken car of. He is an awesome person to do business with and very honest. If he say it, trust me, he will make it happen. We talked so much that once I got the car it was like saying goodbye to a good friend. That's how nice and personable he is.

We all must be careful in any transactions, especially those done in great distance, but there are some out there that will ensure you are taken care of and not taken advantage of.

Thanks MDURALIA for a beautiful car. Only hope that I can give her the love and pampering you gave her. She drives like a pure dream.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG....sorry I couldn't take this off his hands but glad it went to a good home. I was talking to him about that car not too long ago, but then my 94 teal also popped up for sale.

Please take good care of it and keep me in mind if you ever decide to sell....which I hope you don't of course.

Question

OMG....sorry I couldn't take this off his hands but glad it went to a good home. I was talking to him about that car not too long ago, but then my 94 teal also popped up for sale.

Please take good care of it and keep me in mind if you ever decide to sell....which I hope you don't of course.

I definitely intend to do just that. Question...I want to replace the air intake. Would you happen to know a good website I can go to so I can order one?

Back