Marti Reports needs our help

Kurt K

SCCoA Member
All,

Ever since getting my Marti Report for my 35th, I've been inquiring to get a further breakdown of the Anniversary's (5 speeds vs. autos, moon roof vs. no moon roof, etc.). Long story short, Kevin Marti contacted me about needing help acquiring more information for his databases. He has asked me to get any pictures of invoices, window stickers, door stickers or buck tags (the metal tags screwed to the radiator support). He wants to funnel all of these pictures through me so that it is easier to keep track of everything, since he is getting inundated with emails daily.

I already sent my door sticker pictures with my Marti Report order and will be sending the buck tag pictures shortly.

I'm asking anybody that wants to help us get more detailed information about our cars to send me pictures of their invoices, window stickers, door stickers and/or buck tags to my private email. PM me if you are interested in helping and I'll send you my email address. When I collect a decent number of these, I'll send them to Kevin Marti.

These pictures do need to have the VIN visible, which is why I'm asking you to just email them to me instead of posting them online.

Edit: If only sending the buck tag, I will need to know the year. The only buck tag that won't need the year is a true 35th Anniversary since it says 35th on the tag.

Edit 2: This same data for 89-90 Cougar XR7s is requested. I added two stats to the list.

Data received from Marti for the pictures that have been submitted to date:
5 speed 35th Anny SCs: 792
Automatic 35th Anny SCs: 2589
Chameleon Blue SCs: 86
Silver Blue Mist SCs: 128

Last edited:
Nope. Every year.

Similar scenario...how many Red on Red 93s were 5 speeds vs. Auto? How many Chameleon 95s were 5 speeds? Etc. I used the 35th as an example because that's what I care most about.

Last edited:
I've got two Annie 5-speeds. They're at my brothers house in VA though (one is a rusty old parts bucket sitting in the field right now) but I'll get him to shoot some pics of the buck tags and door stickers and send them to me and I'll get them to you.

I've got two Annie 5-speeds. They're at my brothers house in VA though (one is a rusty old parts bucket sitting in the field right now) but I'll get him to shoot some pics of the buck tags and door stickers and send them to me and I'll get them to you.
Sweet. Just shoot me a PM when you get them.

will bring you 5 sets.

Kurt, I will bring you all four of my 35th's and then that white 90 as well. I will shoot pic's of all of them and bring it to the shoot out for you....Rich

Sorry, just saw this. Would like info on my car with the paint being less popular then others. Will get buck and door pics sent, but it wont be until at least January as I wont be able to get to the car.

Kurt,

I just sent you 4 more sets of info.
Jim,

I don't have anything in my email from you since September, which you said was the 1st of 7. It is possible it went to my spam folder for some reason, but I recently emptied that so I can't check.

Last edited:
Just resent the data for the latest 4 cars and Dave's place.

I am guessing you didn't get my e-mail with the data from the 3 I have that I sent either.
I will resend the data on the 90 and the 93. Marti Reports got the data for the 89 earlier this week when I order the report on it.

I just want to remind everybody that I'm looking for data from 89-95 SCs and 89-90 XR7s (supercharged, of course).

Are you still looking for this Kurt?

I can send you everything from my '90 and I also happen to have my old '94 5 speed sitting in my driveway.

Thanks!

Back