Marti Reports needs our help

Are you still looking for this Kurt?

I can send you everything from my '90 and I also happen to have my old '94 5 speed sitting in my driveway.

Thanks!
Yes, I'm still collecting data. I've been swamped with work, so I haven't been able to dedicate any time to working on this recently.

Kurt, I can send you the tags off my 9 supercoupes and a friends 89 I have been working on as well

Theres another collector near me that has 4 prestine supercoupes in mint show room condition, he may even have a window sticker from when he bought them, If I can get in touch with him I can swing by him and snap those pics as well.

just let me know

89 5spd black «« friends
4x 90s 2x black 2x red
91 auto titanium
92 5spd blue
93 auto orange?
94 5spd black
95 auto purple-ish

and the 4 the collector has

So Kurt, are you seeing any interesting facts yet? Or do you not have enough data yet?

Kurt, I can send you the tags off my 9 supercoupes and a friends 89 I have been working on as well

Theres another collector near me that has 4 prestine supercoupes in mint show room condition, he may even have a window sticker from when he bought them, If I can get in touch with him I can swing by him and snap those pics as well.

just let me know

89 5spd black «« friends
4x 90s 2x black 2x red
91 auto titanium
92 5spd blue
93 auto orange?
94 5spd black
95 auto purple-ish

and the 4 the collector has

Sounds great. Please shoot me a PM prior to sending any images. Also, make sure you include the year in the file names for the buck tags, since the 35ths are the only buck tags that are identifiable by looking at them.

So Kurt, are you seeing any interesting facts yet? Or do you not have enough data yet?

I haven't submitted any images in a while, or reviewed the data we've received. Pat and I are building a spreadsheet to see what data we have and/or need. I had hoped to get a bunch of pictures at the Shootout, but ended up with none due to running the dyno competition. That took a little wind out of my sails. Then with Thanksgiving, Christmas and being swamped at work, I haven't been able to dedicate time to submit the images I have. I will be getting back in the groove of things after I finish my taxes.

This kind of research takes time and patience. I finally received my door data sticker. For some strange reason my car did not have one, and appeared to never had one. I called the dealership that sold my car new. I wanted to try to get a window sticker, but alas sales records are only held for seven years. (so I was told).

Any updates on this front? It would be nice to know something or share info at Carlisle this summer.

Cheers, grh

Has anybody sent in info for any cougers yet? I would like to see production numbers for 90 stick cars.

I need to review my data, but I think I have received a few XR7 related items and I know I can get information from both of mine. The 5 speed vs. auto breakdown of XR7's seems like a good detail to retrieve from Marti.

I need to review my data, but I think I have received a few XR7 related items and I know I can get information from both of mine. The 5 speed vs. auto breakdown of XR7's seems like a good detail to retrieve from Marti.

I was just wondering about the 90 stick cougars.i think the printed numbers are around 850 units in 90. Wonder if actual will run the same 6-10% above stated numbers, same as t-bird.

Last edited:
Kurt, I just sent you over the pictures for my '90 and my old '94. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks for helping out with this. :)

Kurt,
I finally got around to ordering my Marti Report and sent you my door tag and buck tag on my 1995 Chameleon 5 Spd. Let me know if you need it in a better format, like in a word document or something.

Smitty

Kurt,
I finally got around to ordering my Marti Report and sent you my door tag and buck tag on my 1995 Chameleon 5 Spd. Let me know if you need it in a better format, like in a word document or something.

Smitty

What was the number Smitty? Very curious to know :)

86 chameleon's in 1995. I don't have any further breakdown so send it over when you get it Smitty! I'm keeping track of any stats we can get via Marti.

What was the number Smitty? Very curious to know :)

I haven't heard yet, but will share when I receive my report.

I am also curious how many with my particular combination of color/interior options are like mine. I ordered the better report so I can have as much information as possible.

I may do my 95 Auto SC which was also a Venetian Blue (Chameleon) before I painted it the Orange Crush Pearl. Who knows they could have been brother and sister on the assembly line! LOL

The Auto has a Sunroof, the 5 Spd does not. Auto is full Leather seats, 5 Spd has combo leather/cloth seats. Auto has fold down rear seats, 5 Spd does not.

Impatiently waiting! LOL

Smitty

Marti report emailed me back and asked that I take a picture of the door tag and send it to them for more accurate results. Said nothing about the buck tag though.

Smitty

All,
Here is the break down of my 95 5Spd Chameleon SC I received from my Marti Report yesterday.

95 5 Spd SC Production Stats.JPG

Smitty

Back