Brake Fluid Reservoir off ABS Unit

Slater85

SCCoA Member
I am looking for the Plastic brake fluid reservoir/tank off the ABS system for a 1990 Sc, so I think thats 89-93 years. Im just looking for the plastic reservoir not the whole ABS unit. Dont care what condition its in, just using it for mock up. Price shipped to 90241

I've got one, would have to take it off the ABS unit. Would hate the cost of shipping it across the country (Florida to California) but if you've got no closer offers I could get you a quote.
Let me know.
Greg

I am looking for the Plastic brake fluid reservoir/tank off the ABS system for a 1990 Sc, so I think thats 89-93 years. Im just looking for the plastic reservoir not the whole ABS unit. Dont care what condition its in, just using it for mock up. Price shipped to 90241

I have one, PM me.

I've got one, would have to take it off the ABS unit. Would hate the cost of shipping it across the country (Florida to California) but if you've got no closer offers I could get you a quote.
Let me know.
Greg

If you don't mind separating it from the unit I would be interested, I'm sure you can fit it in one of those medium or large flat rate boxes from USPS and the shipping won't be so bad. Let me know a price. Thanks

New to the site... I also need one ... Greg did you sell yours ? I live fairly close ( Zephyrhills maybe 45 minutes away) or anyone that would be willing to sell one to me . Thanks in advance

@USF... HI! Ummm, I have one and I'll be going to my parents house tomorrow where my inventory is all at and I'll grab it and take a pic of it for you.

New to the site... I also need one ... Greg did you sell yours ? I live fairly close ( Zephyrhills maybe 45 minutes away) or anyone that would be willing to sell one to me . Thanks in advance

I've got one in the Garage if you need it, where are you in Florida, I'm assuming Tally?

RJ

Jonathon.nuno@yahoo.com

I live around 15 minutes from Tampa RJ .... I don't know what they usually run for. ... I'm looking to spend around $30 ... If anyone has one close to that price I will buy it ... The little fuse on the bottom of my reservoir broke off ... Ok slater I will let you know if I cant get one . Thanks

I live around 15 minutes from Tampa RJ .... I don't know what they usually run for. ... I'm looking to spend around $30 ... If anyone has one close to that price I will buy it ... The little fuse on the bottom of my reservoir broke off ... Ok slater I will let you know if I cant get one . Thanks

check your email..

RJ

Back