MN-12/FN-10 'mini' meet at my house - Sat OCT 18th

Also it said there would be a tech session? Would doing control arms take too long? Mine are shot :rolleyes: lol. Ill bring a case a beer if I could get help with them lol

Also it said there would be a tech session? Would doing control arms take too long? Mine are shot :rolleyes: lol. Ill bring a case a beer if I could get help with them lol

You know there are 3 sets of control arms on an SC... :rolleyes: Which ones you looking to do?

It'll be great to have you come by!

Ok Fred maybe next time bud!!!!

John and I should be cruising up after John dyno's his car....Hopefully the gremlins won't be lurking under my hood tomorrow,

Mikey, gonna be cool to meet up with ya again and hang for a bit and not just meet up to sell parts LoL:D

I just have the ones with the main ball joints connected to them. I was figuring it would be better to have help and do it in a short amount of time then struggle with it in my driveway for a while :rolleyes: lol. I cant wait to come down and meet everyone tomorrow :)

It went well we ended up getting it on and I got the vaccum leak figured out yesterday. The car has less bottom end but more top end I actually can chirp 3rd now lol

I don't mind having one at my lake house in pa come spring

Awesome! George said he'd be happy to host one at his place in central NJ (Warren, NJ or thereabouts), and I want to do a summer bash/pool party/BBQ at my house in Howell, NJ, down near the jersey shore.

We used to host a great club Christmas party at my house back in the day, check out the pics!

100_1608.jpg100_1551.jpg100_0172.JPG

I would host a party at my house in Allentown but my neighbors already hate me enough :rolleyes: haha. That party you had looked like fun! im going to try to organize a cruise in the near future if anyone wants to participate. Still trying to figure out a location lol

Here's the long awaited pics; as you all can see Damon brought a Mustang yet again... :rolleyes:

1z65tw1.jpg

28lcd2q.jpg

2uicgpg.jpg

2dr59xf.jpg

dw5nc9.jpg

5btrlv.jpg

24mw7f8.jpg

2mpaaup.jpg

2yv3vaq.jpg

11qldnt.jpg

aesms6.jpg

212a0sx.jpg

20fc60j.jpg

4lhjbs.jpg

258qhdz.jpg

i2r4fb.jpg

2zswwwi.jpg

4q60k8.jpg

Last edited:
It was great having everyone over and great meeting some I have never met or been able to put a face to. Hoping we can keep something alive for the NJ area going forward. Joe and I will be planning the next meet soon enough and we welcome any comments or suggestions.

Also if anyone happened to come across my orange/black Snap-on screwdriver seen in the first blower swap pic (over the pass headlight) please let me know. I haven't seen it since the meet and reach for it nearly every weekend :(

I have one of your tools in my car but I never got a chance to see you to give it back to you :(. Also I look like im high or something in the one picture :p haha. That was a great time and I hope to have a get together again soon :D

Back