Just bought the nicest SC around!

SuperCoupeDave

He guys! New to the forum but not new to SuperCoupes. I just found a gem! I seen it in the paper, 89 SC 47k miles original owner, make offer.
So I went to look at it and the guy who owned it was in his 80s. He has all the original documents.

Its Twilight blue with Shadow blue interior. Non leather:( and its also an auto, but I couldnt pass on one of the nicest SC's in the country. Body only has 1 little ding. It needs to be waxed and polished. It has always been garage kept and never driven in rain or snow. The car was a toy for them. Interior is showroom perfect!

Here's some pics for your viewing pleasure.

SC1.jpgSC2.jpgSC3.jpg

I'd leave it unmolested and just give it a good once over detailing. Beautiful car! TXSC would be proud!

I'd leave it unmolested and just give it a good once over detailing. Beautiful car! TXSC would be proud!

This car will stay 100% original. The paint is in excellent condition. It has some swirl and a few little scratches, but nothing below the paint. Should polish out nice.

I just cant believe I found this car. I have been looking since my last 89 blew head gaskets, and I didnt have money at the time to fix it, so I gave it to my nephew.

This car will get head gaskets replaced before they blow.

The other thing I worry about is the breaking system. It went out in my last 89 also and I replaced it with the vac booster type. That was the biggest ~~~~!!!

Congrats Dave looks amazing! Oddly enough it looks just like my first SC which was a 90 5 speed at the time I didn't realize how many less blue ones there were.

I had a 1990 with the blue on blue cloth i loved it. Interior was 100% in it also...shoulda never got rid of it! good buy

Wow, very nice! Practically a barn find, lol!

It pretty much was for me.lol I'm a huge lover of these cars. Probably because I grew up around them.

The other cars in my stable are 91, 92, 98 Tauras SHO's all low miles. A 2013 F150 EcoBoost with full bolt ons. So you can see I'm a Ford addict. :D

Back