BBQ pics

whitebird93

It was a good turnout thanks for everyone who came out it was great meeting all of you. Here are my pics from the BBQ

Attachments

• IMG_3356.jpg
    IMG_3356.jpg
    411.7 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_3340.jpg
    IMG_3340.jpg
    398.7 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_3341.jpg
    IMG_3341.jpg
    412.9 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_3355.jpg
    IMG_3355.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_3351.jpg
    IMG_3351.jpg
    419.5 KB · Views: 301
Nice

I wanted to go but I'm working on my 90 and have to get it running and I don't have next wknd. If you have more pic's, put 'em up.

Had a really good time got to meet everyone. We got to do it again someday. Whitebird93 thank you for the bbq and my family said thanks also. More pictures!!!!!

more pics of the bbq

Attachments

• IMG_3332.jpg
    IMG_3332.jpg
    404.3 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_3331.jpg
    IMG_3331.jpg
    414.7 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_3330.jpg
    IMG_3330.jpg
    417.6 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_3333.jpg
    IMG_3333.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_3334.jpg
    IMG_3334.jpg
    408.9 KB · Views: 287
Hey Guys and Gals,

First, I would like to thank Brian for all his hard work and putting the BBQ together and making it such a success!

Secondly, I have a great time meeting up with everyone. I got to see some familiar faces, but also go to meet lost of new people!
Everyone was great and they all have an awesome and unique Thunderbird. I forgot to bring my camera this time, but will bring it for sure next time. Those are some awesome pictures that you guys took!
I know there has to be some more pictures out there, so don't be shy about adding more and more BBQ pictures.

Seeing all the birds together, got me really really motivated to work on the SC, so I will pop the hood every other night and wrench 30 minutes, until i replace that water pump and repair all those little things that have failed with time.

I am looking forward to seeing and discussing the next meeting details or ideas (October meet) that we were all talking about **COUGH COUGH --> T-BIRD SC**. :p

Can't wait for all of us to get together again!!!! :cool:

I was thinking not having the Oct meet so that everyone has time to fix there car for drag races at Willow Springs in November. I'll put more details in the ending of October. And would like for everyone to go to that

BBQ will be in 2015 Jan/Feb depends on whether. I want it to be a BBQ, Cruise, raffles and reward for best T-Bird. Gives everyone a chance to get there T-Bird's ready. We'll start off 2015 right this year:cool::cool:

What do you guys think about that???

Love this idea. Mostly because I started tearing apart my rear end. I have been looking online for something about willow springs drag racing in November but I didn't see anything. Do you have a date or a link for that?

Yes that's it and November is the last day and its a day race. They usually put the time it start and finish on the ending of Oct early Nov. I think last year racing started at 11am-3pm. We like going to the last one because its much cooler and less people cause of the Holliday. Its lots of fun and we mainly race each other. Hopefully some of you guys can make it!!!

CW I hope you can make it since you been saying I wanna run my car there for the last 3 years!!:confused:

Thanks Whitebird93 for putting the flyer up so everyone can see it and get info

Yes that's it and November is the last day and its a day race. They usually put the time it start and finish on the ending of Oct early Nov. I think last year racing started at 11am-3pm. We like going to the last one because its much cooler and less people cause of the Holliday. Its lots of fun and we mainly race each other. Hopefully some of you guys can make it!!!

CW I hope you can make it since you been saying I wanna run my car there for the last 3 years!!:confused:

Thanks Whitebird93 for putting the flyer up so everyone can see it and get info

I'm waiting on dalke to get my tune done. If he comes throw I will be there . With a trailer

Back