Stiegmier stage 3 heads NO longer for sale, sorry..

1994blkbirdsc

These are off the Cop-Tzr, Need nothing but a clean and go.
Stiegmier stage 3 SC heads with all stainless steel valves, very low miles. A clean and go is all they need.

800 shipped within the lower 48.
Text me at 954-548-1496.

Will be adding more soon.

Last edited:
I sent my $ and the engine builder asked for more pics of the heads so I asked for them and received them and told Angelo everything was ok the entire time just wanted more pics. Then after sending pics to engine builder I get a full refund and neither person will respond to texts or phone calls.?.?. What's up with that?

Absolutely DirtySouthBird, Angelo is probably the most stand up guy I ever met. One thing you can not do is question his word, he rather not deal with someone that essentially calls him a liar. I saw a couple of the wierd texts, he goes way out there to make sure what he's selling is what it is, when questioned he rather just give the money back than deal with a hassle from anyone.

RJ

Was the text reference to me? Did you see the texts exchanged between us? I have no issue posting all of them. He was not questioned, more information on the heads was asked for and provided and then a refund was issued and no further discussion. A man doesn't do that. It is simply like being back in high school and that was 20 years ago for me. He can keep the heads, but he can be man enough to take the time and curtiousy to explain the action(s) taken.

If people want the entire text posted just ask.

Was the text reference to me? Did you see the texts exchanged between us? I have no issue posting all of them. He was not questioned, more information on the heads was asked for and provided and then a refund was issued and no further discussion. A man doesn't do that. It is simply like being back in high school and that was 20 years ago for me. He can keep the heads, but he can be man enough to take the time and curtiousy to explain the action(s) taken.

If people want the entire text posted just ask.

I did receive a text from you saying they were not real stieg heads.

The pics I sent you should speak 1000 words.
Look at the stamp !!!

Mr Dave Dalke should be able to verify the they are indeed real.
He probably knows the Cop-Tzr better than I do, and I own the car :confused:

I don't play games with anybody !!!
Heads are no longer for sale !!!

Last edited:
If they are stieg heads he stamps all of them and records what has been done to every cylinder head. So if you have the stamped numbers on the head you can call stiegemier and they will tell you. The stage 3 heads are welded at the exhaust port and it has a distinct "D" shape to the exhaust port. The hardware Bob commonly used is ferrea stainless 1.84 1.57 valves and comp beehive valve springs. I have a set of stieg heads that are not stage 3 I asked Bob about doing a set and he will no longer do a stage 3 sc cylinder head.

They are real. Not that matters anymore as they are no longer for sale.

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 170
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    370.6 KB · Views: 170
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    384.3 KB · Views: 172
I did receive a text from you saying they were not real stieg heads.

Heads are no longer for sale !!!

Easy now this what I sent to you in a text. I am omitting the builders name as that doesn't matter.

Please send some pics of the intake and exhaust ports. "Dad" doesn't think they are stiegs. (The dad was an auto correct error.)

The additional pics were sent and then we're had a few more text and a phone call.

Your response to the above text: Ok.

Pics of both heads with stamps.
Intake following here shortly.
They are the real deal !!

My wife responded as I was driving: Todd is driving. He'll get back to you as soon as he can.

More from you:

Pics of both sides
They are genuine stieg heads, stage 3.
No problem issuing refund if you think otherwise.
Angelo.

Money being sent back. Need no problems here.

My response as we had pulled over to feed the kids:

Angelo I don't have a problem with them at all just wanted pics to prove to "builder" what they were. No worries. Sorry been driving since I got off of work.
Angelo, I am not worried.
Ya, I should have called and explained better.

There were a few sent from you between the above response stating what the heads were and information on them and then This was sent:

Ok, I understand.
Nodody can stamp heads like that on a home jig.
They are real.
Get them boxed up tomorrow.
Keep you posted.
Angelo.

Again I stated that I just wanted the pics to show the builder they were indeed the heads stated and Angelo reaponded with let the builder look at them once he gets them and it will be verified.

And then a refund was sent.

If I missed something let me know.

No problems here either, its cool :cool:

That text threw me in a loop.
I would rather avoid a potential problem then throw gasoline on it and lite it.
All is well :cool:

Last edited:
Those are definitely stieg heads at least stage 2 because of the valves being unshrouded. I cant tell from the pics if the exhaust ports are welded but if they are they are def stage 3 heads.

Not that it matters anymore but Angelo and i have met a few times and he has always taken care of me.Just think hes straight to the point.800.00 thats a good deal for sure.

Back