meet some new people

zbird1

Any supercoupe people around the quad cities? I live in moline Illinois would like to meet some new people. Don't see to many t-birds or sc's around any more. Just let me know.

Any supercoupe people around the quad cities? I live in moline Illinois would like to meet some new people. Don't see to many t-birds or sc's around any more. Just let me know.

There are 4 of us in the Iowa club at the moment. 1 in Cedar Rapids (me), Al in Walker, Dan In Dubuque, and Loren in Stone City.

There are 4 of us in the Iowa club at the moment. 1 in Cedar Rapids (me), Al in Walker, Dan In Dubuque, and Loren in Stone City.

We just get together a few times per year. Right now our club is kinda in limbo as we all have various other commitments. But I'd be glad to get together with you if you feel like a short road trip!

birddog85 lives in the Quads as well.

Few of us are just west of you in the DSM area and then several more over by Omaha. KC has the most. Minneapolis has several, but many arent that active at this time.

We'd love to get the club back to doing things again! We just weren't getting anyone to show up for things.

Is there any interest in getting started again? If so, post here. We can put a meeting together before the snow flies!

Back