Bolt On Cobra R hood

Dahoopd

I have a fiberglass Cobra R hood for sale. Local Pick up as I would prefer to not ship. Attached is a pic of it on my sons LX before he totaled it.

$150

Attachments

• hood.jpg
    hood.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 3,991
Last edited:
Damn thats cheap!! let me see what i can do long ~~~ drive but i love the hood! any dammage? and its oxford white correct?

Damn thats cheap!! let me see what i can do long ~~~ drive but i love the hood! any dammage? and its oxford white correct?

also does this have a latch or is a pin to shut deal? if i get it what i'd do is drive the SC out without a hood since it would be way cheaper than driving the truck

Last edited:
do I read that price right??? $100???

If so, as long it is not damaged...I'll take it.

Ken

It was a typo, no wonder I have had so many interested. Its supposed to be $150. There is one tiny chip smaller than a pencil eraser on the corner near the cowl on the passenger side. Other than that its good. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

It was a typo, no wonder I have had so many interested. Its supposed to be $150. There is one tiny chip smaller than a pencil eraser on the corner near the cowl on the passenger side. Other than that its good. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks
I will take it. Pm me your information.
Thanks
Ken

Back