Billet Coolant Bleeder Fill Cap

This project took a huge break right before they were almost done. I finally got them done and dropped off at the Chromer/Anodizer. If anyone is still interested they can be purchased by themselves if you already have the cap. I will start shipping them out on Tuesday/Wednesday when they come back.

http://primomachine.bigcartel.com/product/billet-vent-plug

Welcome back! (Lol)!

Just to clarify - is the price listed for both the cap and bleeder bolt as a set? If so, how much for bolt only?

Price is for the bolt only. I know it's a little pricey but they're a lot of work and they're all being coated to prevent corrosion, or at least slow it down.

Caps

I noticed that the caps are no longer listed on the website. Do you plan on making more of the caps in the future?

Thanks.
Scott

Just placed my order for a billet fill cap, I do am looking forward to receiving it.

Jeff or anyone else,

Have you gotten your cap yet? I placed an order back on September 17th and sent an e-mail October 12th questioning when they would be shipped out. The response from 10-12 was "Sorry about this huge delay, Chrome really lagged on these bolts. Should finally get them back and shipped out in the next couple of days." I have since sent out two additional e-mails 10-25 and 11-4 with no response at all.

Jeff or anyone else,

Have you gotten your cap yet? I placed an order back on September 17th and sent an e-mail October 12th questioning when they would be shipped out. The response from 10-12 was "Sorry about this huge delay, Chrome really lagged on these bolts. Should finally get them back and shipped out in the next couple of days." I have since sent out two additional e-mails 10-25 and 11-4 with no response at all.

Lots of replies/promises about paid-for items coming soon all year, but still waiting. Finger's crossed - he's done me right in the past ;)

Last edited:
Yeah Scott...I ordered mine back mid Sept. via Paypal. I got my order....Oh maybe 2 weeks ago. TOOK forever BUT I received it.

Jeff or anyone else,

Don't get me wrong I appreciate the custom items and am willing to wait for them, just let me know how much longer. I just get a little worried when the communication stops that's all.

Nothing for me

I ended up disputing it with PayPal and got my money back. It's a shame because I thought they looked pretty good.

Been a year for me - paid for parts and didn't see some of them, with no response to several emails.

Same here... still waiting 1+ year later. Spoke to him back in February and he stated they are still in the process but on the back burner due to higher priority jobs. Offered to refund my money but I opted to wait it out. :rolleyes:

Bryan

Just rcvd. all items I was waiting on. Thanks, Greg...beautiful work as always.

BilletSkirt.jpg

Ken

Last edited:
Back