2014 Shootout Times needed.....

Wzenheimer

Hi guys/gals,

I am working on the shootout results like I posted last year. Sorry it has taken so long but I finally have a day to compile the data and update the SC-Shootout fastest list. However, the track did not give me all of the time trials of the day. So if you made your fastest run of the day during that time please post it here in the following format.

Car #, Last Name, First Name, SCCOA member name, ET/MPH

For example my fastest run was during the qualification round (which I do not have on the master print)

41, Wise, Christopher, wzenheimer, 12.307/113.313

I also need the car #s for the following:

Sarah Lichtsinn - I think you were 47 or 48
William Younce - I think you were 47 or 48

Basically I need to know who was 47 and who was 48.

Also, if you ran a faster time that you have at any previous Sc-Shootout I need to know. Please scan your time slip and get it to me somehow. PM or post it in this thread if it is the best run you have ever ran at a Shootout. The SC-Shootout fastest list is here -----> http://www.sc-shootout.com/Toplist.php For example, I know Randy "nmchief" was his first time out so I need his best slip. Same goes for David Clark "davec73" and a few others.

Last edited:
My fastest time in the 3 total time trial runs was : #45 Bratton,Jeff Jeff Bratton 14.141/98.233

Overall best time and 1st time in Competion was at the 2014 Sc-Shootout and was: 14.100/98.715

Could we get these w/engine type/cyls. and if N/A, supercharger or turbo & w/mod summary?

Could we get these w/engine type/cyls. and if N/A, supercharger or turbo & w/mod summary?

I doubt it...I don't have all of that data nor do I have the time to get it. But If you curious you could always just ask a particular member what they are running.

I doubt it...I don't have all of that data nor do I have the time to get it. B.

The recommendation was more for them to add it when they post to you. The only thing you'd have to do is sit back and watch the recipes roll in :)

Last edited:
This was my best pass.

attachment.php

David

I believe Sarah was number 48. I will get her fastest time, 12.6ish's

chris

Btw, her last name is now Homan!!

Last edited:
Back