Who wants to go racing this weekend??

philstad28

Hey all PA and NJ SC'ers! Im going to go to island dragway in great meadows NJ on Sunday for a test and tune 11am to 4pm. If anyone is interested in going im trying to get an SC or MN12 group together to race and just have a fun time. Its a little pricey at $35 to race though but its a lot of fun. A helmet is required at island. I hope to see some SCs there lol :)

Thanks, Phil

I wanted to go to Beaver springs sunday but they are shut down for the weekend:( I have worked the last 3 or so weekends and next weekend is there last one for the year). NJ is around 4+ hrs for us I will think about it and talk to the wife:eek:

Hey all PA and NJ SC'ers! Im going to go to island dragway in great meadows NJ on Sunday for a test and tune 11am to 4pm. If anyone is interested in going im trying to get an SC or MN12 group together to race and just have a fun time. Its a little pricey at $35 to race though but its a lot of fun. A helmet is required at island. I hope to see some SCs there lol :)

Thanks, Phil

next weekend me and Paul (no164ford) are heading to beaver if anyone is interested. it may be a 11s or break kinda day.

ah he already posted on here and i missed it. i now i can get my car figured out at beaver with beingable to run however many runs i want.. ill also have my camera.

Its more of a mom and pop kinda track but I like it. Its more relaxed than maple grove but a little costlier. You could also get a lot of runs in there. Check the website for the adress and more info. I put a post on tccoa too so im hoping to have at least a few tbirds there :)

good, I love it there, environment is nice there, physility is nice also. you can get how ever many runs you want. I usually make 15 to figure out my car, low day is 8.

Oh that's pretty good then. I don't think I could make it for beaver springs next weekend but im still going to island on sun. Im seeing if my MPII is going to get me into the 13s lol

I like Beaver, buddy of mine got like 41 passes on a test and tune one day:eek: not going to make it down there sunday forgot the wife had family plans sunday evening:eek:

Oh that's pretty good then. I don't think I could make it for beaver springs next weekend but im still going to island on sun. Im seeing if my MPII is going to get me into the 13s lol

wow 41 passes? I thought I was crazy when I did 16 one time lol. Ok no problem im going to island at least one more time before they close in December so ill let you know when that happens.

That's funny I was talking with a guy at work about going to Island on Sunday so I'm game. Trying to get other buddies to go as well outside the sc community. Might be there after 11 though because cars and coffee at steel stacks in Bethlehem is that day as well, but we'll see how early I get up for that

Haha! and im getting other friends of mine without scs to come too. At least ill beat my buddy in his gti again :D lol. Hope to see a good turnout :)

I'm pretty close to Island and can probably make this but I will bring my Mark not my SC. I'll see if anyone else wants to go like my buddy with his 2.2 KB Cobra who is 10 minutes from there! :D

Back