No Longer available

Didnt get the rain they said we were going too, so I have not had a chance to order the units. They will be here in about 2 weeks. Sorry I didnt get the order placed to other day hence the delay. Shipping is going to be $15 for each unit within the US. So the total will be $130.00 within the lower 48.

With the delay in ordering if you want to pay for your unit now that would be great. I can send the shipping information once the units are shipped out to you. They will all be coming from me, but again there will be a delay of a couple weeks.

Yes, these are Aeromotive and they come with the proper sock hence the need for part 11140 from my understanding.

Last edited:
Didnt get the rain they said we were going too, so I have not had a chance to order the units. They will be here in about 2 weeks. Sorry I didnt get the order placed to other day hence the delay. Shipping is going to be $15 for each unit within the US. So the total will be $130.00 within the lower 48.

With the delay in ordering if you want to pay for your unit now that would be great. I can send the shipping information once the units are shipped out to you. They will all be coming from me, but again there will be a delay of a couple weeks.

Yes, these are Aeromotive and they come with the proper sock hence the need for part 11140 from my understanding.

I'm confused. Do you want us to pay now or later? I am on the list to receive one of them?

Ken

If they are Aeromotive brand pumps I'll take one.
Guys this question got me looking into where these units were actually coming from. After some research and reading this article http://aeromotiveinc.com/buyer-beware-genuine-aeromotive/ and HOT RODS article I called the dealer back with whom I had not done any business with before and cancelled the order. The three that have paid were issued a refund.

I am in the works with a dealer that I have worked with before and the price is 135.15 plus 13 for fed ex shipping. If that still interests you let me know. The order will go through them not me.

Ryan thank you for bringing this issue to my attention.

Back