parting out 1990 thunderbird sc

Ken Seegers

SCCoA Member
I am parting out 1990 thunderbird supercoupe red with black leather interior. It has full JBL system with CD player. Pretty much the car is loaded. The rear bumper cover is silver and NO broken tabs. Also the front cover is red with sc in the front and doesn't have front license holes in it. I still have parts from the 92 sc I parted out too. I have mark viii rear axles. Good dash in gray with no cracks. Reply with requests.

parts

Interested in the JBL CD player. Currenly I have just the JBL system, I should be able to hook it up, correct? Where does it go?

Just got my SC, so i'm learning a bit here and there :)

Do you have the front turn signal lights? Are they amber or clear? either way interested.

Interested in the JBL CD player. Currenly I have just the JBL system, I should be able to hook it up, correct? Where does it go?

Just got my SC, so i'm learning a bit here and there :)

Do you have the front turn signal lights? Are they amber or clear? either way interested.

You might need the receiver also. If you can send me a picture of the back of yours, I will be able to tell you if it will hook up to your radio.

I only have the stock amber front turn signals. They would be $25 shipped in lower 48 states
Ken

thanks!

You might need the receiver also. If you can send me a picture of the back of yours, I will be able to tell you if it will hook up to your radio.

I only have the stock amber front turn signals. They would be $25 shipped in lower 48 states
Ken

Could I possibly get a pic of the lights, I think i'll take them.

I'll get a picture of my radio this week, it's out stored in the country, so i'll pull it our asap. If possible maybe you can hold on to the radio stuff until I check.

Do you have the rear lights uncracked/damaged and how much?

All of this is for a 1989 by the way with JBL premium sound, 5 speed.

I'll get a picture of my radio this week, it's out stored in the country, so i'll pull it our asap. If possible maybe you can hold on to the radio stuff until I check.

For the rear lights, are you talking about the ones on the trunk lid?
I can hold the jbl stuff for you until you send the pics

lights

For the rear lights, are you talking about the ones on the trunk lid?
I can hold the jbl stuff for you until you send the pics

Yep, the lights on the trunk lid. I can send you pictures of mine, I have a small crack in each in different places, if yours don't have cracks I'd be interested.

Thanks!

I have rear lights with no cracks on the lenses. $30+ shipping

I have rear lights with no cracks on the lenses. $30+ shipping

GREAT!! I'll take those along with the front turn signal lights, and hopefully tonight or tomorrow night I can get a pic of my JBL.

When you have time could you send me pics of the lights? Thanks!!!

Ken,

I don't need any parts, but I would like a picture of the door tag and the buck tag (metal tag on the radiator core support) to add to the collection of images that I am sending to Marti for production information.

Thanks,
Kurt

Still looking for Blk dash...

I am parting out 1990 thunderbird supercoupe red with black leather interior. It has full JBL system with CD player. Pretty much the car is loaded. The rear bumper cover is silver and NO broken tabs. Also the front cover is red with sc in the front and doesn't have front license holes in it. I still have parts from the 92 sc I parted out too. I have mark viii rear axles. Good dash in gray with no cracks. Reply with requests.

Would u happen to have 1?

Back