parting out 1990 thunderbird sc

There are a few parts I am looking for. To make it easier any thing that you have that I want I would like to know the price of it shipped to zip 93955 in CA. First I need a set of door hinges. I also need a set of door panels that are greyish. I could also use a set of hood struts. If you don't have the door panels how about just the inside arm rest/handle? I also need both side window motors. And last but not least a right (passenger) side front fender. Thank you.

I have the hood struts, power window motors and passenger side front fender. I can get you a price tomorrow afternoon. I am on my way out for the evening.

Ken

fuel lines

Ken do you have the fuel lines from rail to bottom of the car pls 6 feet from metal to plastic fittings?

Rick

There are a few parts I am looking for. To make it easier any thing that you have that I want I would like to know the price of it shipped to zip 93955 in CA. First I need a set of door hinges. I also need a set of door panels that are greyish. I could also use a set of hood struts. If you don't have the door panels how about just the inside arm rest/handle? I also need both side window motors. And last but not least a right (passenger) side front fender. Thank you.

The pw motors and hood struts would be 60 shipped. The fender would cost an arm & leg to ship. That I would charge 200 shipped. Let me know if you the items
Ken

I am sending the car the scrap yard soon...like in a week. Let me know anything you need prior to it going to scrap. The seats, driver's door, abs, and computer are sold. I have alot of the parts off. If there is something special, please let me know. I have plenty of parts from this car and the 92SC I parted out early. After this car goes, I have a 89 5 speed that runs and drives, but the ABS is not working I will be parting. The 5 speed on that car shifts fine (no grinding). The car also kooks mid length headers and down tubes are catless.

Ken

Marti Information

Ken,

I don't need any parts, but I would like a picture of the door tag and the buck tag (metal tag on the radiator core support) to add to the collection of images that I am sending to Marti for production information.

Thanks,
Kurt

Kurt,

Are you requesting these tag numbers from all our cars? I have 2 '90 SC's I can get you the tag numbers for if you want.

Paul

Kurt,

Are you requesting these tag numbers from all our cars? I have 2 '90 SC's I can get you the tag numbers for if you want.

Paul
Yes, we are wanting pictures of the specific tags from everybody's cars to send to Marti. Check out the stickied Marti threads at the top of the non-technical forum for more details.

Passenger side lap belt receiver(?) shipped to 92660? The part where the belt plugs into, with the button...
Are the fog lamps ok?

Email me at Chapps34@gmail.com for a faster reply. Can paypal.
Thanks!
John

Back