Thread: Stiegemeier Package - ******* Sold ******

Stiegemeier Package - ******* Sold ******

Ok folks, up for sale, some of the best heads made in the early 2000s for our cars, Stage III Stiegemeier heads SN 39603, the accompanying Stiegemeier Cam, Roller Rockers and push rods. Clean em up and Bolt on some GO!

Spoke to Stiegemeier this morning and he said he produced these as a complete package to be easily installed and go, these heads were done in 03 according to the SN..

Will be shipping from Canada, $1500 complete, we might have to talk about shipping..

PICs at:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...TA&usp=sharing

PM me for info..

RJ
    Last edited by kamakazie_1; 11-05-2014 at 07:26 PM.

That's a good deal on all that stuff but those don't appear to be stage 3 stieg heads. stage 3 steig heads have a welded raised floor on the exhaust port and don't come to a point in the center like stock heads. I would be best to have them flowed wether they are stage 3 or not because that's what matters most anyway.
    member #2488
    2016 shootout Best of show award
    2015 Carlisle Best of show modified, 1st place 92 93 SC and Celebrity's choice award winner.
    2014 Shootout Best of show 1st award winner
    2014 Comp cams VIP Car craft street machine nationals
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage.p...e_view&id=7152

Quote Originally Posted by davec73 View Post
    That's a good deal on all that stuff but those don't appear to be stage 3 stieg heads. stage 3 steig heads have a welded raised floor on the exhaust port and don't come to a point in the center like stock heads. I would be best to have them flowed wether they are stage 3 or not because that's what matters most anyway.
    That's the same crap conversation that came up when Angelo posted these a few months back Dave. I just spoke to Stieg the morning I posted these to verify what they were and when they were built.. He verified what they were and would be more than happy to pull the build book for those people that don't have them in front of them and insist on stating what they are or are not..

Serial number is in the PIC... just give them a call please before assuming!

RJ

Thanks RJ. Its funny how certain people are experts at everything without knowing what the hell they are talking about

Dave, you know everything and BOB who's shop built the darn things has no clue what he's talking about, HUH ???

Heads and parts are pending sale to a local buyer here in Canada anyway !!!

Biggest problem around here is some people are all mouth and very little brains to know what they are talking about
    Last edited by 1994blkbirdsc; 11-01-2014 at 05:08 PM.

Bob did my last set of heads. Yes i know him fairly well and have spent a fair amount of time and money with him just like you have.... oh no waite you havnt
    Sincerely
    Mr clueless lol
    If Bob said they are stage 3 heads they are. I apologize for clouding the waters with doubt but when bob was porting my heads he showed me the difference in what he did to the welded stage 3 heads and i just didnt see it in the pictures. It may however be hidden by the carbon build up on the port and the shape may be an imprint from the exhaust manifold and that must be the case if thats what bob said. If he hadnt shown me himself i would have been commenting of hearsay which is not the case at all i assure you. Like i said before for the price especially with the entire valve train and cam this is a heck of a deal that will make alot of power
    Last edited by davec73; 11-01-2014 at 10:29 PM.
    member #2488
    2016 shootout Best of show award
    2015 Carlisle Best of show modified, 1st place 92 93 SC and Celebrity's choice award winner.
    2014 Shootout Best of show 1st award winner
    2014 Comp cams VIP Car craft street machine nationals
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage.p...e_view&id=7152

Dave they are stage 3 heads, maybe very hard to tell from the pics but they are what they are.
    Bob himself confirmed this himself !!!