Willow springs on the 29th

whitebird93

Anyone interested in this? I know i talked to mike about this and he said he was gunna go. Im still in. anyone else?

Attachments

• 10295262_10152449936652071_8676926540744873671_o.jpg
    10295262_10152449936652071_8676926540744873671_o.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 644
I'm definitely gonna go to this and so is my family with the T-bird's. I'm glad your still gonna make it Whitebird :D let's see if Ironworker is gonna make it too:confused:
Hey Matt hope you can make it since your not to far from the track

I'm definitely gonna go to this and so is my family with the T-bird's. I'm glad your still gonna make it Whitebird :D let's see if Ironworker is gonna make it too:confused:
Hey Matt hope you can make it since your not to far from the track

I am going to make this , I live too close not to. I am not a drag racer but like to auto cross,road course if allowed. I will bring the camera too!

Ironworker said on the Facebook page that he was in but he was gunna tow. He also said that we could all meet up at his place before we head over there.

If everything goes well, I should be able to make it out there.

So are we doing 1/4 mile drag racing or the race track? Or something else

Yes sir we are doing heads up drag racing. I don't think they have the road cross open that day for the public. Hey Jose how's your water pump coming along were u able to replace it?

My cousin called me out with his 5.Slow foxbody:eek: that day so for sure I'm going:cool:
We'll see if we meet up at ironworkers house kinda back tracking for me maybe I'll meet u right off the freeway

Yes sir we are doing heads up drag racing. I don't think they have the road cross open that day for the public. Hey Jose how's your water pump coming along were u able to replace it?

My cousin called me out with his 5.Slow foxbody:eek: that day so for sure I'm going:cool:
We'll see if we meet up at ironworkers house kinda back tracking for me maybe I'll meet u right off the freeway

This weekend, I am going to tackle a few things that need attention;
1) Upper / Lower Radiator hoses
2) Driveshaft
3) Oil Change
4) Radio system works sometimes

The radiator hoses are old, so I want to replace those before I replace the water pump. If I remember correctly, the current water pump only has about 5K miles on it.

If I remember to take pictures, I will post some :)

So do you have any prep work, to get the T-Bird drag race ready?

For those who are gonna race on Nov 29 Sat willow springs
Registration opens @ 10:00 am Sat morning. Racing will be going from 11:00 am through 4:00 pm with bracket racing last half of the day $10.00 to race your car for the day

Hopefully everyone can still make it even if your not gonna race come hangout and watch the races:cool:
BTW Who gonna go that day??

Guys I worked my ~~~ off to try and get my car done in time but things didn't go quite as planned. So unfortunately I will not be able to make it. :(

So what's the plan?
Are we having a place to meet?

There isn't to many days left so wanna get more information about any plans

That's sucks!! Whitebird I was looking forward to smoking you on the track lol:D maybe next time
Jose did you get your car going? And are you still down to roll up Saturday morning? If so we can meet up in Lancaster off of ave I here's my number just in case we don't hear from eachother 661 492-4461 Mike
Matt hope you still can make it and that goes for IRONWORKER as well :confused:

Dude you have no idea how bummed i am to not be able to make this. Im gunna be woking on this thing all weekend so hopefully i wiill be up and running in the new year if we want to have a BBQ. Also dont count me out i have a lot planned for my car so if we do ever get the chance to race im not gunna be slow:D i saw a bunch of pics of Ironworkers car on facebook he looks good and ready for this weekend. speaking of facebook Mike are you on there? we also have a facebook page i can send you an invite.

Back