'90 Thunderbird Super Coupe For Sale

dharlan

Too many vehicles! I am reluctantly offering my '90 T-Bird Super Coupe for sale. I ordered this special car (Motor Trend car of year) from the local Ford dealer and finally took delivery in September 1989. It currently has just under 68,000 miles on the clock. Is all original and runs strong. Always garaged -- no rust. Original paint still shines. A/C not working. Has been converted to R134a but compressor is frozen. Due for new tires and brake pads but battery recently replaced. Car has all power options and all still work including moon roof, radio antenna, trunk release, driver and passenger seat, mirrors, etc. Other options: Keyless entry, luxury light/ convenience group, JBL audio system with powered sub-woofer in trunk. Stereo head end has been replaced with Pioneer CD. Crystal Blue Leather interior (some wear on driver's seat bolster). I have some spares and a genuine Ford full front bra in good shape. Supercharged - Has the power of a v-8 with the mileage of a six. More pics on Craigslist - http://missoula.craigslist.org/cto/4748266987.html

Attachments

• photo 1 (1).jpg
    photo 1 (1).jpg
    413 KB · Views: 694
Wish this wasn't an auto. 89 was the Motor Trend Car of the year award. If it's still there when we come through in December will try to stop and take a look.

Wish this wasn't an auto. 89 was the Motor Trend Car of the year award. If it's still there when we come through in December will try to stop and take a look.

BirdofPrey97,
Yes, I know '89 was the year it was MT car of the year. The year it was introduced and the year I fell in love with it and ordered one. It was a '90 by the time I finally received one.
I hope to find a buyer before Dec, but if not, please do check it out.
dh

BirdofPrey97,
Yes, I know '89 was the year it was MT car of the year. The year it was introduced and the year I fell in love with it and ordered one. It was a '90 by the time I finally received one.
I hope to find a buyer before Dec, but if not, please do check it out.
dh

dharlan I sent you an email. If this is the car I am thinking of, I was your neighbor back in high school. I had a white LX.

dharlan I sent you an email. If this is the car I am thinking of, I was your neighbor back in high school. I had a white LX.

JFelk,
I believe you're thinking of someone else. There have been, and still are a couple of SC's in the area. I just saw one very similar to mine with Oregon plates. None are as nice as mine of course! You should buy it!

Back