93 SC Build Thread

Cam installed
Lifters installed
New Timing set installed
ARP head studs installed

I also got a melling m246 oil pump and all the gaskets

Just waiting on heads!!

I picked up an innovate O-meter for my wideband. This i can stick to the dash left of the radio which leaves all 3 gauge pod holes open! That way i can fit my autometer phantom series Oil Pressure, Boost and temp guage over there hell yeah!

Also scored some free paint (in my color code!) Thanks mike!!

This will be enough to do my rood decklid and new hood!

Got some new goodies today!

Also got my 340 LPH pump installed!

I just need to wire the painless relay kit and i will be ready to rock n roll

Also i mounted the O-Meter

This allows me to have an autometer oil pressure , temp and boost gauge in the triple pod!

Painless wiring kit for the fuel pump installed! Everything is done besides running the power wire back to the the engine bay and the power lug on the alternator. (going to run it under the carpet up the passenger side.

Decided to start working on my CHEAP dammaged cirvini hood

I'm no body man BUT i'm trying to figure out this nasty fiberglass crap lol I still have more building up to do but i am going top to bottom to get it all locked together for strength

The machine shop work is done on my heads FINALLY and they will be going to the porter monday so 2/3weeks and i will have heads! Still waiting on Comp about valve springs wheeeeeee

I ALMOST have the corner back in shape... what a ~~~~! i hate body work with a passion and fiberglass work sucks!

10% MP crank pulley arrived today!

And i mannaged to install the high volume oil pump, modify my pickup tube tab to work with main studs and installed the oil pan and timing cover.

Last edited:
Looking good Jacob !

David

Thanks David! This will most definitely NOT be the same car this year and i can't wait to get it on the road again! The heads should flow around 235cfm on the intake side which will well be worth the wait! Maybe it can break 220rwhp this year :)

Curious why you installed the cam sensor stalk without the balancer ? I know you can tell if you are on compression stroke by lifter positions, but you really need the balancer installed to get the 26 degree ATDC crank alignment.

David

Last edited:
Curious why you installed the cam sensor stalk without the balancer ? I know you can tell if you are on compression stroke by lifter positions, but you really need the balancer installed to get the 26 degree ATDC crank alignment.

David

I slid a balancer up on the key to check the position. Even though i have it wrapped up in a big plastic bag, now that the pan is on i really want to minimize holes to drop things in lol

Test fit the Cerivinis hood today

I wanted to check the corners and see how much more i needed to add to them. I think i will just do body filler smooth them out and call it done right here.

Shot som high build primer on the roof where i scrapped/sanded the pealing clear coat off. I still need to work on the other side some more... lots of sanding.... coat of primer on the whole roof.....more sanding..... then i can do base coat/clear coat :)

Back