2 complete SC engines parting out (Seattle area)

JFelk

I have 2 Thunderbird SC engines I am parting out. One is a complete engine still in the car. Was running perfect, however the harmonic balancer bolt broke off in the crank. The other engine is near complete. Also willing to part with the 5-speed M5R2 transmission. The car is a 1990 SC M5R2. I bought it and drove it for a couple miles before the balancer starting giving me hassles and parked it. Was going to build a beast SC motor, so I bought a complete spare. Since then I have decided to do a 545/C6 swap and want to part out both engines.

In short I have:

2 3.8L SC V6 blocks
2 Pairs of aluminum SC heads (I was told "the top end has already been done" on the car. Have not pulled them off yet, but they may be ported already)
2 Eaton M90 superchargers (one with O/D pulley)
2 inlet plenums
2 throttle bodies
1 complete intercooler system
2 forged 3.8L crankshafts
1 driveshaft
Cams, oil pans, valve covers, water pumps, alternator, etc

Looking for cash, or trades for a 429/460 engine block and C6 transmission.

Not selling any interior/exterior parts, wheels, seats, etc. Engines and their components only.

Email me at jesse.a.felker@gmail.com

Last edited:
I have 2 Thunderbird SC engines I am parting out. One is a complete engine still in the car. Was running perfect, however the harmonic balancer bolt broke off in the crank. The other engine is near complete. Also willing to part with the 5-speed M5R2 transmission. The car is a 1990 SC M5R2. I bought it and drove it for a couple miles before the balancer starting giving me hassles and parked it. Was going to build a beast SC motor, so I bought a complete spare. Since then I have decided to do a 545/C6 swap and want to part out both engines.

In short I have:

2 3.8L SC V6 blocks
2 Pairs of aluminum SC heads (I was told "the top end has already been done" on the car. Have not pulled them off yet, but they may be ported already)
2 Eaton M90 superchargers (one with O/D pulley)
2 inlet plenums
2 throttle bodies
1 complete intercooler system
2 forged 3.8L crankshafts
1 driveshaft
Cams, oil pans, valve covers, water pumps, alternator, etc

Looking for cash, or trades for a 429/460 engine block and C6 transmission.

Not selling any interior/exterior parts, wheels, seats, etc. Engines and their components only.

Email me at jesse.a.felker@gmail.com

Looking for hard metal fuel lines , Fuel rail to bottom of car , plus 6 feet both supply and return.
Have paypal shipping to 21136
Rick

Back