Hope everyone is staying warm!

We have some acres left, but if the equipment breaks down things will get cold quick. Stay warm and drive safe!

Lots of ice this morning on the streets, getting ready to move into a new home Thursday so this couldnt be a worse time for bad weather

Ken

just a light dusting here. and it was all gone by noon! (Thank God) :rolleyes:

I bought a new wool blanket for myself so I could afford to turn the heat on in the shop so the cars could be all nice and warm all winter!

Last edited:
I'm prepared for the white stuff. I bought a '12 Focus earlier this year and found out that they have the same bolt pattern as our cars. So repainted my old burnout rims I have had for 14 years and got some winter meats. Weirdly excited to bolt them on soon.20141015_191707_resized.jpg

Working on staying warm. Unfortunately, I think the thermostat needs replaced on the SHO so I'm hoping for a slight warm up overy a weekend soon so I can do that. Plus fix a power steering leak. I'm definitely getting my $700 out of this car :rolleyes: With the wife working, I can't steal her Explorer randomly if I need to . And with the little bit of snow we've had now, I'd rather not drive the SC - considering it doesn't have any heat (blend door I think)

Life is a gas, huh?

I picked up a '01 Intrepid to drive this winter. Then I found out that they only made 5000 R/T's so now I want to keep it nice and not drive it in the slop. So now I'm going to fix the Taurus before it gets nasty outside.

Attachments

• net6.jpg
    net6.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 147
Check it out - Mike is alive :)

What makes the Intrepid an R/T? I'm guessing mostly appearance and not much performance?

Check it out - Mike is alive :)

What makes the Intrepid an R/T? I'm guessing mostly appearance and not much performance?

Yep it's mostly appearance. RT emblems on the doors, interior options and 17" wheels. Mine has a dealer installed custom leather interior. I have been told that none of the '00 Ipeds came with leather.

As for performance, its pretty snappy for fwd. It's actually within 0.2 of a stock SC in the 1/4. It is rated at 252 hp and the factory chip allows for an additional 12 hp when running 93 oct or better. DSC04335.jpg

Back