9 Second Barrier is BROKEN!!!

That is just plain awesome Brian. If I was going down as top sc, I am very glad it was you to do it. I knew you would be the first in the nines. Once again congrats.

Congrats Brian. Very cool. Big gains over the past couple years.

3+ tenths just last weekend, no real changes to the car just good weather and I'm starting to get the suspension figured out a little bit.

It's weird how sometimes you get stuck at a point then all of a sudden you have a magic day and shave a bunch of time.

It's weird how sometimes you get stuck at a point then all of a sudden you have a magic day and shave a bunch of time.

I believe that a lot of that is psychological. It doesn't mean that you'll run 9's every time out now, but you will expect it and you will act accordingly. It's a great feeling!

This also demonstrates in a big way how important it is to put in the time behind the wheel at the track. You can't save up and expect to do your best one time a year. Just like we tell the kids - you gotta practice!

Nice job!

Well done Brian, looks like you're having no problems getting enough heat anymore! Lol

One of these days, when I grow up, I want to run the SC down a 1/4 mile track just like you!;)

Checking out my data log from this pass I spotting something that I thought was pretty cool.

Below is a graph showing engine rpm and mph. One thing that strikes me as very different about this run vs a lot of my other passes is how smooth everything is once I come of the rev limiter.

View attachment 9-95 Second Pass.pdf

OH MY !
perfect launch man,even raised the wheels a bit and stayed arrow strait...
THUMBS UP ! lol i hope foir 14.9 and ille be happy,just got a get a mod or two more..lol cant be 15 banging

Back