Check this video out.................looks like pure hell on WOT..................

Speechless. now that's driving. The SF one is awesome as well. Makes you wonder what the awd SC would've been like had it ever hit production. We'd have at least a couple twin screw AWD SCs on this forum

I'm not crazy about the video, I still think the first gymkhana was the best. That being said, I am very curious about the underside of that Mustang. With the 8 stacks, I'm guessing it's a Kaase big block or something like that, but I want to know about the rest of the driveline and suspension!

engine is a Roush Yates 6.7 v8

If you look it states that this is the engine that was in here. Add to that a 6 speed paddle shifter trans.... Wild is the only way to describe this car...

most likely a small block

They build a 351 pushed out to 427 and that is my guess on this engine. The sound would also go along with that thinking... No matter how you look at it that is a lot of power out of that engine and it would also fit right into someone's S.C. if they had the need for it...lol.....Rich

Back