Well, I did it. Didn't think I ever would, but I did

BirdofPrey97

Got rid of my 2004 diesel. Had it since Dec of 2003 drove it new off the lot. Just got to the point of where it wasn't being driven and that is hard on them. Went out to start it and it growled at me for doing so. It was almost 11 model years old. Traded it on an 11 EB F150. Pretty plain especially compared to the SD, but I didn't want all the fancy crap that the next level up required and it is what was on the lot and met my minimum payment requirements as I have an SC to pay for engine assembly on.

All in all a sad day, but not all changes come without pain. Now to find some really cheap Boost bars to put on the EB, 6 disc CD player with MP3, Rearview Mirror with back up Camera, Power rear window and over head wire and button, rear bumper with sensors, would like to install the Ford trailer controller and switch. All in good time. SC build comes first. See what happens when you get some spare time to not be working on the SC.

I love how much space is in the new SuperCrew. I'm not sure about the EB in a truck though. My dad has a 5.4 in his 2010 and has had good luck with it. I'd love to have one eventually, but it won't be for a while :D

I gave up my 07 f350 6.0 for a 2012 f150 supercrew with 5.0 and I found overall I liked it better in fact I traded it for a new 2014 last night F150 supercrew 5.0 could not pass up the rebates:eek:

The EB is 365 hp 420 TQ and doesn't drop off like the NA engine when going through the mountains. The 2010 5.4 315hp. Not worried as been driving them for years at work along with the 5.0. Love the sound of the 5.0, but couldn't pass up this truck. It doesn't have the mods the F350 had, but Aidan has named it already so it's here to stay.

Back