Parting out a 1990 SC Auto located 47586

Here's a quick list of what I have left.
VMM
Climate controls, blower motor, resistor and related componets
Header panel
Fully functional ABS unit and wheel sensors
Good coil pack
Good Ignition Control Module
Both front fenders
Complete engine (long block with everything except intake, unless specified)
Stock rims
Front bumper cover
Doors and Door panels
Complete center console (Auto) w/ non damaged lid and working ashtray
Shifter w/cable
ECM, ride control computer
Good, complete AC system (AC worked great)
Alternator, PS pump, both tensioners, LH and RH accessory brackets
SC tubing, inlet, outlet, throttle body, air box, K&N air filter,MAF, and induction tube
Intercooler
Fuel rail w/ injectors
Factory AM/FM Cassette (non working)
Factory Amp rack (fully functional amps)
Interrior Carpet, trunk carpet and panels
Deck lid with no spoiler from factory(no reflector panel)
Side ground fx complete in good shape
All wiring Harness's intact
Power distribution block
Fuel tank w/hanger and Warlboro 255lph fuel pump, also have a warlboro 190lph
Complete early style exhaust system (brand new resonator, OE mufflers, currently in one whole piece)
Misc interrior trim and panels
Steering Wheel, and complete column
All front suspension and steering components
All rear suspension components minus diff
Drive shaft, OE loops, heat shielding
Dash w/sliding compartment (one crack in the center)
Gauge cluster bezel
Coolant overflow and wiper fluid resiviours
Wiper motor, arms, and related componets
Brand new, never installed deep sump, aluminum, heat sinked AOD/AODE Trans fluid pan w/deep filter and stacked plate front mount trans cooler
That's a pretty complete list, the car will be completely stripped and shell hauled off by nxt weekend. So all parts are or will be ready to ship. At this moment the supercharger is most likely spoken for, but I will update if he does not take it. If I didn't list it, it's most likely sold, but feel free to inquire. Thanks

Last edited:
A side note on the engine, it has 150k miles, roughly 40k on HG replace, made no noises, did not burn oil, ran strong and perfect, only leak it has is the oil pan gasket and for the cost of the gasket I would replace it before shipping. Would make a great "drop in and go" for someone that needs an engine. It will come complete (including all sensors, timing cover, water pump, balancer and pulley, valve covers, oil pan , oil cooler and exhaust manifolds) only things removed were the front drive accessories and brackets. Intake is optional and has not been removed. I planned on selling it seperate, but it's still on and if needed will stay. I'm asking $300 not including shipping because I think it's fair for the condition. For those that missed this or if I forgot to state it in the first post, I decided to part it out due to body rust and electrical issues. It also has a brand new cam Position sensor. I would reccomend replacing the crank sensor before installation because I think that was my main problem.

Last edited:
Ok fellas. I got pretty much all I'm gonna strip off, of the car and plan to haul the shell to the scrap yard this week. So if anyone wants any of the following things, we need to talk asap.
Front suspension(complete minus ABS sensors)
Rear shocks and control arms
Fuel Tank (early style and in good shape)
That's what's left on the car I'm not going to take off unless someone wants it. The list farther up the thread is still complete. Only change is the VMM. It works, but the facing came apart on removal. I'm gonna hold onto it for a bit incase someone wants to attach their facing on the box it's self. Hit me up guys. Garage full of good parts. Grey and black interrior, have it all except the front seats.

Parting out a 1990 SC Aoto located 47586

Could you send me pictures of the door sticker and buck tag (metal tag screwed into radiator core support)? We are working with Marti Reports to find more details about various production numbers of different SC options.

Kurt,

I would need to send the vin, as this car was hit, and whoever did the work, didn't transfer the radiator tag.
To whom do I send this?

Thank you,
Jim Ortiz JOHN 3:16

Back