Hey man, We're Gittin' The Band Back Together!!!!

forcfed93

Recent interest in reviving the SCCOIA has led us to schedule a reorganization meeting at the end of January. It will most likely be on a Saturday (24th or 31st) in Cedar Rapids.

Anyone who would like to be a part of the reformed club NEEDS to be at this meeting. If no one shows up, we will not move forward. Let me know which day works best by posting a message here. Once we have a date, we will set the location. The meeting time will most likely be 1pm so that everyone can get home before dark. We don't want any birds to get hit by deer!

Last edited:
I can make either day work. On call for an emergency response until March so that would be the only thing that keeps me from coming. Won't be bringing the Bird as the engine won't be in until March as well, but I can drive something else to the meet. Thanks for doing this again!

If it's the 28 I will be there I work every other week end. I have had a sc since 94 and have seen some on the street but have never met anyone in person how has owned one. This is AWESOME!!!!!!

NOTE the date change above. I was looking at the wrong month. The possible dates for the meeting are (24th or 31st)

I would be interested but coming from north of minneapolis so I would probably end up having to get a hotel
Wow, it would be cool to have you come down. That's a long way to hall for a meeting. I hope the weather works out! Drop me an email or PM and I'll hook you up with motel info. You can also google map the 33rd avenue southwest 52404 area for motels. prices run between 50-150 per night.

The reorganization meeting on Saturday the 31st in Cedar Rapids.~(Location will be announced next week).

The meeting time will be 1pm so that everyone can get home before dark. We don't want any birds to get hit by deer!

The Super Coupe Club of Iowa Reorganizational meeting is on January 31st at 1pm in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

It will be held at: Zio Johno's Spaghetti House
Address: 2925 Williams Pkwy SW Cedar Rapids, IA 52404

Visit our Website at : www.sccoia.org for location details and a map to the meeting.
If you own a Thunderbird, Cougar or Lincoln Mark Series vehicle you are invited to come. Your input is needed and welcome. Just let me know if you are coming so i can make sure we have a large enough area for everyone. (aka Party Room).

Back