Wanted: Various Trim Fasteners

jjklongisland

I need the following two of the fasteners that hold the front kick panel to the sides preferably in black but grey will work since I can paint them...

I also need this inside fastener which broke off the passenger side one...

At just about any autoparts store in the "Help parts" section they have all sorts of these type fasteners in different colors in blister packs. Different stores have different selections.

I need the following two of the fasteners that hold the front kick panel to the sides preferably in black but grey will work since I can paint them...

I also need this inside fastener which broke off the passenger side one...

I ended up picking one of these panels from the yard not too long ago and I reused my fasteners...so I think I have those extra. I can check this weekend...if I can find them, they're yours.

Thanks Caifan... and the auto part stores by me suck. Nobody has those clips or fasteners... But I can buy the 3 fake hood holes that belong on a buick but appear on every Honda Civic with a cherry bomb... go figure...

still looking?

Try getting a hold of Body Shop Fastener and Co (BSFC) in Manitowoc WI. It's a local shop in my town. If they have the part you need, I could get it for you and ship it or else if maybe they'll ship to you. I bet they'd have it.

Here's their website. If it's not on their give them a call or email with pics.

http://www.bsfco.com/

Best of luck! Let us know how it goes!

Back