Savannah Ga

I was just in Savannah yesterday for a tourist visit. I am in the other side of the state in Columbus. We meat north of Atlanta once in a blue moon.

Welcome

Glenn

I'm located in Smyrna (west/northwest side of Atlanta) - unfortunately my bird is back home at my parents near Macon.

Side note: If anyone is in need of some parts, let me know. I just posted them in the For Sale section.

Savannah contact

I relocated from Albuquerque and live in Savannah and currently have two 1990 SC's a 35th anniversary and a Titanium.

Did you happen to buy either of your 35th from the El Paso area? That was my old duty station and where I sold a 35th I had bought with a blown motor

No I picked up the 35th from port wentworth the other is not a 35th. I purchased it in 1996 near Atlanta

Savannah

No I picked up the 35th from port wentworth the other is not a 35th. I purchased it in 1996 near Atlanta

I purchased the other 1990 Titanium near Atlanta in 1996 is what I was saying. Some how I didn't complete my sentence.

I'm in savannah. I've got a white 94 with a cobra r hood. It's not my daily driver though. I'm always watching for birds in town.

Back