Reorganization Meeting -- Saturday January 31st in Cedar Rapids

forcfed93

The Iowa SC Club will be having a reorganization meeting on Saturday the 31st in Cedar Rapids.~(Location will be announced next week on THIS thread).

If you are an 89-97 Ford Thunderbird, or 1989-1995 Ford Thunderbird SC owner you are invited to join us for this meeting. We will be discussing the direction our club will be headed and setting policies and rules for membership.

If you would like to be a part of the reformed club you NEED to be at this meeting. If no one shows up, we will not move forward.

The meeting time will be 1pm so that everyone can get home before dark. We don't want any birds to get hit by deer!

The Super Coupe Club of Iowa will be holding our Reorganizational meeting on January 31st at 1pm in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

It will be held at: Zio Johno's Spaghetti House
Address: 2925 Williams Pkwy SW Cedar Rapids, IA 52404

Visit our Website at : www.sccoia.org for location details and a map to the meeting.

If you own a Thunderbird, Cougar or Lincoln Mark Series vehicle of ANY model year you are invited to come. Your input is needed and welcome. Just let me know if you are coming so i can make sure we have a large enough area for everyone. (aka Party Room).

I would love to make the drive down there but my wife is due February 3rd and I don't think she would like the idea of me being in Iowa while she goes into labor

I am planning on being there weather permitting. Won't be bringing the t-bird to much salt on the roads for that. I will bring some pictures with me. See you guys there.

I would love to make the drive down there but my wife is due February 3rd and I don't think she would like the idea of me being in Iowa while she goes into labor
I totally understand. You may have to sleep in your car forever if you made the trip! Congrats of the new baby!

I am planning on being there weather permitting. Won't be bringing the t-bird to much salt on the roads for that. I will bring some pictures with me. See you guys there.

Same here! Mine won't hit the street again until the end of March.

anyone going to the meeting from the quad cities area and want to drive up together just let me know we'll figure out some place to meet up. PM me and let me know.

Anyone coming through DSM let me know. Happy to travel together. Looks like a bit of snow, so I will be taking the pickup.

Went to the meeting yesterday seems like a good group of guys. I think it's going to be a fun adventure and I can't wait to get everyone and their cars together sometime soon. Wish everyone the best and hope you don't have to shovel to much.

Thanks to everyone who showed up for the meeting Saturday. Especially with the blizzard moving in. i hope everyone made it home safe!!!

It was great to meet our new members and get a chance to talk to some that I having seen in a while.

Our next meeting will be in March, (Probably the 28th), but we're looking for something to do together in Feb. If you have any ideas drop me an email or post it on this forum.

Thanks, The Prez

Back