February 2015 Meet

SuperCoupe007

Hello So-Cal Members,

Happy 2015!!!

We had a pretty good turn out last year when we meet up at the park, and we also talked about doing something in January 2015.
Well its January and the time is going quick. I think it may be too late for a January meet, but I wanted to see how many would be interested in a February meet.

Just to throw out an idea, how about if we do another park get together. Maybe like a potluck where everyone can bring something.
Since we have members ranging from the Escondido area upwards to California City, I would like to get a head count to see who would like to go, and then we can all decide on a park and/or you can throw in some ideas.

If I remember correctly, I think most people preferred meeting up on a Saturday, so I would suggest meeting up on February 21.
Ok, let's get the 2015 posts started :cool:

Event 17th Jan 2015

Hi all,

Sorry about the late notice , this coming Saturday, 17th Jan 2015, College of the Deserts is doing a car show for the Automotive Department to raise money for tools. $10 dollars per car to attend. I will be attending this event with my 2014 Ford mustang GT premium and my 1990 Ford Super Coupe. Feel free to contact me at this event or anytime. Would love to meet some of my fellow car fans. If you have any questions or concerns about this event please contact me at 6507221238.

See you all than. cant wait, should be fun, the weather is suppost to be nice at mid 70's!!!

regards,
ramon

ps. check out my pics of my cars on www.tccoa.com under bgck7, enjoy

Last edited:
Hey bgck7,

Just saw your post towards the end of they day. Hope the show went well. Yeah, sometimes we need a few weeks to try and arrange an event. That 2014 Mustang GT has to be a beast with those 420HP :cool:

we will get something together soon for sure! I know some of us are still working on stuff. Im planning on doing that BBQ again but that wont be until late summer like last year.

Back