Super Coupe Shootout - 2015?

WES92SC

I'm sure that I'm early in asking, but curious to know when and where. I'm gone from my baby from the 16th until mid August and I have someone helping me get it 'fixed' while I work. I'll have the lap in hand so I'll be able to keep track of things. As much as I want to drive this up to the meet, I'll probably trailer it in case I break it.

thats only 11.5 hrs away from new orleans

just a hop jump and a skip, hopefully the timing works out Id like to attend one of these years

thats only 11.5 hrs away from new orleans

just a hop jump and a skip, hopefully the timing works out Id like to attend one of these years

Hey Decipha- I have a friend who has an enclosed "4 car barn" that we can haul our toys in- this one is a freebie- all we need is a Goose neck to pull it, and I might be able to swing that in a few months down the road- but I have a toy hauler that we can use-yes it can hold 3 full size and 2 bikes + a smaller toy if we have it to run around with (golf cart). Keep it in mind...

I'm still voting for NE Ohio in early October or late September. We got the BEST facilities hands down! Anyway, hope to see all you guys there (wherever it is).

Dave, you talking about Thompson racway or Norwalk? I think the best venue to date was Norwalk, but I'm sure the cost to rent that track has gone up. I've heard Thompson is a good hooking track but never have been there. I just hope to get back out this year. :cool:

Mike..........

We can't do Norwalk anymore, too expensive and booked solid anyway. I'm talking about Thompson. I race there all the time, it's a pretty good track for being a small track. With our new shop facilities it's almost a no brainer....

We can't do Norwalk anymore, too expensive and booked solid anyway. I'm talking about Thompson. I race there all the time, it's a pretty good track for being a small track. With our new shop facilities it's almost a no brainer....

WHAAAAT.... you got a hotel there too now? NICE.:D

Bingo on this one, but do we really have to use that dyno....

Back