Miller1995

I would like to find new homes for these items locally:

'04 Explorer 4.6, 70k - $old
Dynotech 3.5" Driveshaft, 4.6 w/ 4r70 - $old
Addco 1.25" f/r bars - $old
'03 4r70w core, had water in fluid - $old
9" converter core w/ flex plate, 4000rpm stall, water in fluid - $old
96/97 gray carpet, great shape low miles - $40
Window Runs for cars without chrome trim, good condition, only one small area of bubbling behind drivers mirror which is difficult to see when on the car - (Local Sale Only) - $old/Drivers, $40/Passenger
94/95 Thunderbird OEM header panel - $40
89-97 Thunderbird spoiler, rare aftermarket piece - $old
Thunderbird roof trim - $old/set of four pieces

Pictures are available. Make offers. I could use the space to start getting my car back together for spring.

Thanks,
Bryan

Last edited:
No interest?

I found a few more things the other day:

93+ ABS Front Spindles w/ hubs - $60/pair
92+ Rear Disc Parts (calipers, rotors, cables, rubber lines) - $60

-Bryan

If you still have the svo charger lmk. I can't respond to you on the tc forum

Hey Bryan

Hi Bryan.....interested in my old 92' SC as a parts donor? The rust has gotten much worse, have some pieces removed off it now. Just curious.

Hi Bryan.....interested in my old 92' SC as a parts donor? The rust has gotten much worse, have some pieces removed off it now. Just curious.

Hey Ron,

Thanks for thinking of me, but I'm done parting cars out for a while since we are looking to move in the next year. I have been trying to clear out as much as possible and get my car back on the road.

-Bryan

sc

Sounds like a plan.....understand getting rid of parts.the trunk of the 92' is full of stuff for it........could end up being a donor car for a retirement project.

Are the ADDCO bars still available? If so, are they the black powder coated version or nickel plated? Any rust or corrosion, and do they include all the bushings and end links?

I realize this post is very old, but thought I'd ask in the off chance they are. Thanks Bryan.

Last edited:
I also realize the thread is old, but do you still have the roof trim pieces? Curious about condition of them if you still do?

Thanks!

Back