Front end kit

It would need strut rod bushings and maybe upper shock mounts to be complete, I think.

Quality seems suspect, tho.

Last edited:
You need to verify that the swaybar end links are the right ones for your model as there are 2 versions. The ones shown are for the 93-97 front spindles. Ebay and alot of sellers are retarded when it comes to saying what fits what years and what models.

Last edited:
General wisdom from experienced members on the site says use ONLY MOOG or OEM parts if you don't want to be doing the job again in several thousand miles. Although lately I have gotten MOOG parts that were less than high quality. With that link I would expect you get what you pay for, and that price being = to ONE control arm from MOOG....... They r claiming American made tho. If you do go this route, please post back up and let us know what you think of the quality out of the box, and again a few mile down the road.

Thanks

Adam

That would have been sound advice even a couple of years ago, but Moog's quality has dropped off a cliff recently. I can't say I'd recommend their suspension/steering components for this chassis.

Yeah Rod, you were one of the members I was thinking of, while back you put up a great bushing post. Guess I'm not the only one to notice the MOOG parts have become hit or miss. I thought it might have been an isolated thing. Seams they r using both US and Asian rim junk. Gotten 2 parts w/same #s, identical boxes in the same order, but the parts inside the boxes was a WHOLE different story. That was why I asked him to post up if he went with them. What do you recommend now? I have a couple front ends in need

Adam

From what I've seen, Raybestos Professional grade are very good, but typically near the top of the price range, parts for the MN12 chassis. In the "budget friendly" category, I've yet to see any issues with Mevotech. I've installed their parts on a few of my personal cars, including the XR7 (front swaybar endlinks), along with a few others' cars.

Back