Official 2015 carlisle thread!!!!!!

looking forward to my first Carlisle

Hi everyone. I am dave and a new member of the SC community. I just bought a black 95/SC, 5 speed, 60k miles, all original. I have a room already at the hotel and looking forward to meeting everyone and learning from you guys!

Dave4567

87 Turbocoupe, 5 speed, all original
95 SC, 5 speed, all original
2000 Honda Civic, 5 speed, lots of mods
2007 Saturn VUE AWD V-6
2005 HD Heritage Softail

Hi everyone. I am dave and a new member of the SC community. I just bought a black 95/SC, 5 speed, 60k miles, all original. I have a room already at the hotel and looking forward to meeting everyone and learning from you guys!

Dave4567

87 Turbocoupe, 5 speed, all original
95 SC, 5 speed, all original
2000 Honda Civic, 5 speed, lots of mods
2007 Saturn VUE AWD V-6
2005 HD Heritage Softail

Where you coming from Dave?

Dumfries, VA. Only other car I know coming from down that way is Trunk Monkey in the Charlotte area I think. Maybe you guys can cruise up together.

I am in Columbia, sc. How about yourself?

I'm in Roanoke, VA which is mile mark 143 off I-81...I am assuming you will travel 77 to 81 on your way up...any ideas when you might be coming thru...we could potentially have a small caravan.

-Tim

driving to carlisle

I have driven many times up I-81 since I was an Army commander at fort indiantown, PA on I-81...one weekend a month from cokumbia, SC, 625 miles. I know exit 143!!!

When are you guys heading up? I was planning on driving up Friday to show up at Carlisle late afternoon.

I bought the passes from Carlisle fairgrounds. How do I get the passes?? Do they send the passes or do I pick the passes up at Carlisle?

I have driven many times up I-81 since I was an Army commander at fort indiantown, PA on I-81...one weekend a month from cokumbia, SC, 625 miles. I know exit 143!!!

When are you guys heading up? I was planning on driving up Friday to show up at Carlisle late afternoon.

I bought the passes from Carlisle fairgrounds. How do I get the passes?? Do they send the passes or do I pick the passes up at Carlisle?

Dave, cheers and Hoo-ah! from a fellow (and now retired Army commander). :cool:

Columbia is not too far from Columbus, GA. Like to link up sometime. I secured a pass for Carlisle and also to show an SC but that is becoming iffy for me at the moment. I may only be albe to be there on Thursday (4) and Friday (5 June).

Glenn

Dave, I'm in Front Royal,Va and will be going up Friday afternoon. I'm off exit 13 on Rt.66 but will be taking Rt66(exit 6) to get to 81.... Maybe we could meet up and join Tim and anybody else that will be going our way. Chris V....are you leaving thursday or friday?

Chris C.

meeting up

Chris- its about 6 1/2 hours for me to get to I-81@ I-66. My email is dave4567@aol.com. we can talk soon!

How do I get tickets in hand that I purchased from the Carlisle website? Does the fairgrounds send out the tickets or do you pick the tickets up when I arrive?

tickets

Hi,
I also purchased my passes for the show and have hotel reservations. I believe they send the preregistered passes to you so you are all set to enter.
I will be driving one of my 35th 5speeds, not the one intended but none the less i'm believing all goes well.
I will be coming from Poughkeepsie NY. Not sure if anyone else is in the area at this point. Been out of touch for awhile.

Randall

Yup they will mail the stickers to you. Then you just need to put it on the top left windshield.

Waited to the last Day

We registered on the last day and got our hotel room on the last day :)

Definitely are procrastinators! But we will be there, barring all global catastrophes...aka...we own SCs !

<<Red94SC>>

Our kids do okay with the Shootout because there are other things to do, but I don't think they are ready to be stuck at the show field for the entire day--I know I'm not ready for them to be stuck there all day.

Guys how do i get the "SCCOA" window sticker for my SC ????? :D

I will be coming from Poughkeepsie NY. Not sure if anyone else is in the area at this point. Been out of touch for awhile.

Randall

I'm in West Milford NJ about 15min south of Warwick NY. I'm not too far from you but we are leaving with some SVO guys at 5:30am on Friday morning.

Besides Carlisle though you should keep our local NJ chapter meets in mind and if you want to get together anytime let me know.

Back